Marcus Peters to the Rams?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsFlash80

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Im thinking we might have to give up our 1st rounder to get this done. I hope im wrong. 25 year old #1 CB.

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
Let's go !!!!! Really hope we don' give up a first

Varg6

Starter
Name
Jake
I hate giving up a first but that hasn’t stopped us from getting high quality players, and frankly, he’s probably worth it.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Im thinking we might have to give up our 1st rounder to get this done. I hope im wrong. 25 year old #1 CB.

I hope we aren't giving up a first but I'd love him in horns.

Let's go !!!!! Really hope we don' give up a first

Are you guys hoping this just because you want to keep the draft capital? If so I can understand but ... Marcus Peters is definitely worth a 1st rounder. In fact, he's worth more than the 23rd pick of the first round.

RamsFlash80

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Are you guys hoping this just because you want to keep the draft capital? If so I can understand but ... Marcus Peters is definitely worth a 1st rounder. In fact, he's worth more than the 23rd pick of the first round.

He is definitely worth a 1st but im hoping Snead got the best of KC (y)

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
I wonder if Sammy is somehow involved in the trade? No mention of it but... maybe that saves us giving up our first round pick. AND it would get Sammy out of the NFC where he cannot kill us later on.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
I wonder if Sammy is somehow involved in the trade? No mention of it but... maybe that saves us giving up our first round pick. AND it would get Sammy out of the NFC where he cannot kill us later on.

Since Sammy is a pending free agent, I don't think they could include him in a trade, unless a deal has been worked out that we are not yet aware of.

MadGoat

Mathematically alive
Since Sammy is a pending free agent, I don't think they could include him in a trade, unless a deal has been worked out that we are not yet aware of.
I highly doubt that Watkins is involved, but there is a way it could happen. Since this deal can't be finalized yet, the Rams could commit to tagging Watkins and sending him to KC. Highly unlikely for either side.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I like it. Great fit for our scheme and cheap. Allows us to spend cap elsewhere. Someone just needs to teach the kid to tackle. Hopefully, if we gave up our first, we get another pick back.

Ram65

Legend

If he was signed for more than a year. As far as I can tell he is going to make 1.741 Million in 2018 his last contract year.

Rams could go 3rd but a 4th or 5th wood be better. These one year rentals are not worth trading the future. It would be great if it is a resign and trade deal. At least he comes cheap this year and gives Rams a chance to spend money elsewhere.
http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/kansas-city-chiefs/marcus-peters-16742/