Marcus Peters to the Rams?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
No more politics. Instead of just locking these threads i'm going to start sending official warnings and pink slips will be sent out.
Take it to a group PM or to one of the other gazillion social media outlets where you can preach and give your opinions.
Not here. I'm getting a little tired of members knowingly going there when you know we don't go there.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
n
Without getting too political, the question isn't if you're part of the problem. It's if you're part of the solution.
Actually it isn't. I don't have to participate in ventures that I consider ill placed and misguided out of some quest to alleviate guilt I don't have. Every person's actions are what I take into account. Words and empty gestures mean less than nothing to me and if they only lend toward more division, they are not part of the solution.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
n

Actually it isn't. I don't have to participate in ventures that I consider ill placed and misguided out of some quest to alleviate guilt I don't have. Every person's actions are what I take into account. Words and empty gestures mean less than nothing to me and if they only lend toward more division, they are not part of the solution.

You take action because it's the right thing to do. As far as I'm concerned, if you do nothing, you're complicit.

nighttrain

Legend
The point of a protest is so people know what your protesting. So I'm not sure his reasoning makes sense. By the way anyone find it ironic that people are saying kneeling for the national anthem in protest is considered disrespectful to the military when solders have died for our right to kneel for the national anthem or protest any other peaceful and lawful way we choose? I am not saying that I agree with the choice of protesting, but the outrage to me seems more like away to deflect what the protest is about. I mean, isn't it easier to get all ticked off about how the protest is being carried out than to have a real discussion about what the issues are. Oh and I am all for the trade sitting or standing.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
You take action because it's the right thing to do. As far as I'm concerned, if you do nothing, you're complicit.
And to me that’s a bullshit statement. I raised two non-bigoted kids and my actions are on display for anyone caring to take notice.

With that I’m done with this subject and will follow the obvious hint laid out by @Mojo Ram

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
No more politics. Instead of just locking these threads i'm going to start sending official warnings and pink slips will be sent out.
Take it to a group PM or to one of the other gazillion social media outlets where you can preach and give your opinions.
Not here. I'm getting a little tired of members knowingly going there when you know we don't go there.
tenor.gif

bluecoconuts

Legend
Every vet I know stopped watching football.

I didn't and neither did a single one of my friends.

Until it's not a part of sporting events across the country they should stand. My view on the anthem and the flag is that it is meant to be about the sacrifices people made to build this country, from the Revolutionary war to the Civil War and on. I stand to honor those that went before. I don't stand because I love the President, or because I think everything is perfect.

I stand too, I hope that everyone stands, I hope that everyone feels they have a reason to stand and be proud. Some don't feel they do have that reason, and that's fine. This is America, that's what makes us great. I have the freedom to choose to stand and others have the freedom to choose to sit. As long as they're not making a bunch of noise and trying to make a big scene and be a distraction, I really don't care what people do. If they want to silently kneel, then fine. I don't pay attention to others during the anthem, I feel that is a time for me to stand and reflect on what the flag, anthem, and this country mean to me. Nobody else.

But that's just me. Live and let live in my opinion. I'm not paying attention to them because I'm reflecting on my own ideals and they're being quiet.

*Edit* I don't know if this would be considered politics, I just saw the post above, but my intention isn't to be political (although I know that everything is politics now days). If so, feel free to delete it, I don't mind.

Last edited:

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I'd go get him. Peters and Talib are knuckleheads, but they're also incredible CBs and great fits for this scheme. Can you imagine those two having a competition to see who will allow less catches?

I'd prefer Sherman. I absolutely don't want Talib, and I don't understand why people are so adamantly against Sherman, who has no off-the-field incidents whatsoever and is actually less of an on-the-field knucklehead than Talib and Peters.

Stl2La

Hall of Fame
I'd prefer Sherman. I absolutely don't want Talib, and I don't understand why people are so adamantly against Sherman, who has no off-the-field incidents whatsoever and is actually less of an on-the-field knucklehead than Talib and Peters.

Hawks aren’t trading him in the division and he’s coming off a very serious injury. I’m sure he will bounce back ok but you never know.

Memento

Name
Jemma
Hawks aren’t trading him in the division and he’s coming off a very serious injury. I’m sure he will bounce back ok but you never know.

Who says that the Hags are going to trade him? I think they release him because of his salary, injury, and age.

Stl2La

Hall of Fame
Who says that the Hags are going to trade him? I think they release him because of his salary, injury, and age.

Hmm I don’t see them doing that but I guess it’s possible. If that happens then I would be interested in Sherm for sure. He’s from LA too.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
It seemed to me that Sherman was slowing before the injury. He was getting grabbier and that Achilles could be a major handicap with his age.

Don’t underestimate petey’s arrogance. It wouldn’t surprise me if he ended up in the NFCW.

Memento

Name
Jemma
It seemed to me that Sherman was slowing before the injury. He was getting grabbier and that Achilles could be a major handicap with his age.

It could, but I think that Sherman is going to recover. I'll take Sherman's injury concerns over Talib's issues.