LEGEND Make Us Laugh

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
44944370_2438730639501148_3683913829122572288_n.jpg

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
A circus owner puts an ad in the paper for a lion tamer.

Only two people apply:
A sixty year old, retired Navy Seal
A 23 year old, red hot blonde

He tells them that this is the most ferocious lion he's ever had... ate the last tamer. Then, he turns to them and asks which one wants to go first.

The blonde says, "I will".

The Owner shows her a chair, whip and gun on the ground to tame the lion with.

She walks right past all of them and enters the cage with the lion. The lion starts growling and begins to charge her.

At that, she whips off her coat to reveal her utterly outstanding, naked body.

The lion immediately stops in his tracks and sheepishly crawls to her. Her starts licking her feet and eventually her entire, gorgeous body. Then he lays his head at her feet, purring.

The Owner turns to the Navy Seal and asks: "Well, can you top that?"

The Seal says to the Owner, "Yeah, first get the lion of of that cage!"
:LOL:

Last edited:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I wish I had taken a picture of this, but I didn't feel like turning around to do it. I was driving home on some side-highway yesterday, trying to avoid the major highway and the associated traffic during rush hour. Anyway, I was driving down a 6 or 7 mile stretch with houses scattered along the way when I came up on a house with two mailboxes. One said "Mullen" on it, and it was about 42" off the ground; but attached to that was a pole about 11 feet in the air with another mailbox attached to it that read, "Bills". Gave me a chuckle. If I pass by that house again, I'll be sure to get a picture. I thought that was clever.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
B1A06163-350A-4634-B507-2E210874B687.jpeg

Might wanna get a penicillin shot after driving through this tunnel in Roseville, Ca.

Just to be sure.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I'm just trying to imagine someone having that conversation.

"I know both of your parents are getting a bit long in the tooth, and the sale is only for pre-need customers.....maybe we can shorten things up a bit to take advantage."

FIFY