LEGEND Make Us Laugh

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
1585249385800.png

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I can't be the only one who's life hasn't changed except for traffic getting better, right?
You may be one of the few. We rely on the airlines to ship our animals around the country in normal times, which we really are limited to only our state as far as sales go. It's hard times.

I have a dinky part time job that is considered essential, and that 16 hr a week job is essentially the only money we have coming in..

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I can't be the only one who's life hasn't changed except for traffic getting better, right?
The only thing that has changed for me is the gym is closed, so I have to workout at home. If I had the discipline to workout at home, I wouldnt have joined a gym. Some of our procedures at work have changed also, to cut down on customer interaction. Never thought I would be glad to only have 3 days off per week. The day drags on so long when I have to stay home, even though I dont know where I would go other than the gym.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Different yes, better maybe. I work for a company that was behind the times with telecommuting so perhaps this will open up that policy. Unfortunately, I'm spending a bit more time trying to get my staff online and it's a lot more long distance supervision to ensure they're getting work done. So not so good there.

I see my wife and kids a little more, but am also not as active and putting on weight. I'm also extremely pissed off with hoarders taking all the bread and eggs off the shelves. Honestly, what the hell are you going to do with a freezer full of bread and more eggs than your family can eat? This isn't a food shortage, it's a limited exposure thing!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I had my hours cut back to 20 a week. I used to get near 60 with double time after 40, so that blows quite a bit.