LEGEND Make Us Laugh

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
1584686200405.png

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's Butterbean time, folks. If you've never witnessed one of his fights, he is a destroyer of 2nd grade boxing talent. He is huge guy and looks extremely fat, yet hammers almost everyone into submission. Whelp, if you remember that silly show "Jackass," one of its stars chose to fight Butterbean..

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2j2aqdhWrE

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I was just watching a news story about people on a cruise ship having to stay in their rooms for 14 days because one of the passengers had the virus.

I say to my wife that would be heaven for me. Obviously a sex joke.

She says that would be her hell.

When we first went to BJJ, I took my eldest son, my daughter and my NB. My daughter's arms were literally that flexible. We were doing practice on basic submissions and one is an Americana.
maxresdefault.jpg

Problem was my daughter was so flexible that the guy was torquing her wrist almost to her hip and...nothing. She felt no discomfort.

The guy applying it was SUPER uncomfortable. It didn't help that I was standing right there about to throw up because it looked like her arm wasn't connected at the shoulder...

Seeing that kind of flexibility in person can be downright unpleasant.