LEGEND Make Us Laugh

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
just when i thought adults fighting over the right to pay for toilet paper was ridiculous.................

i present to you............MR. RIDICKULOUS himself ::

1584971206833.png

And the reason this man-sized dildo isnt over on the "dumbass of the day" thread
is because he'd need a diploma just to become a dumbass.
as David Hobbs would use to say on F1 telecasts, "son, what are you doing ?"

1584971658646.png

out of 300 million sperm this guy shoved into this woman, the sole survivor was the above darwin of the millenial award winner. i really need a break from the human race. soon.

Last edited:

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
The World Health Organization (WHO), has announced that dogs cannot contract Covid-19. Dogs in quarantine can now be released.

That means WHO let the dogs out!

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
i check out this thread daily and add to it as possible, or read and take from it as well, just to improve the typical day. nothing, at the moment, in our lives is typical anymore. that being said, thanks to my wife, i found this next channel from youtube to be exactly in my humor wheelhouse. hopefully it's in yours as well, because for about 2 hours or so I completely forgot about all the nonsense going on with our daily lives. I present to you ZeFrank1's True Facts youtube channel:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbnBYh-BJ1g