LEGEND Make Us Laugh

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
My Grandfather did a similar thing to a guy at work in the 60's. They worked at a sawmill and the guy on cleanup would go into the guys lunches and steal the desserts. They warned him it was my Grandfather's Birthday and not to touch the cake he had made. They came back at lunch and the guy had eaten half of a full cake. Little did he know my grandfather had handmade the cake and frosting and had used Exlax as the baking chocolate in the cake, he had an evil sense of humor, one I try to carry on.

This was before Human resources was really a thing in that industry. The guy was in the hospital for days from dehydration as he damn near shit himself to death. His wife hated them from then on, but they would joke with with the cleanup guy with pieces of chocolate all the time and he would damn near throwup, guess it cured him of stealing!

Great share. We did something similar.

We used a pepper extract from some of the hottest peppers on earth. And because it was an extract... the heat was beyond hot.

It was injected into several different food items.

The missing food problem was solved.

norcalramfan

Starter
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Great share. We did something similar.

We used a pepper extract from some of the hottest peppers on earth. And because it was an extract... the heat was beyond hot.

It was injected into several different food items.

The missing food problem was solved.
Cat food sandwiches at our work site.

norcalramfan

Starter
Rams On Demand Sponsor
3-16-20.jpg