Looking at 2020 uniforms

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

EasyE

Starter
They're only allowed one helmet, so the stickers allow them to change the color of the horns.

exactly what i mean by "cheap"....10 billion dollar stadium, can't afford 2 helmets each....NFL could change that rule in a heartbeat.

bluecoconuts

Legend
exactly what i mean by "cheap"....10 billion dollar stadium, can't afford 2 helmets each....NFL could change that rule in a heartbeat.

It's not a matter of cost it's a matter of the NFL needing to stop being uniform Nazis.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame

Ewe83

Mama's got a new baby boy
At least a denim print on the pants

Jeggings ;)

jeggings-ultra-push-up-canoan.jpg

Reddog99

Pro Bowler
Not a fan of the white jerseys with blue pants or the yellow Jersey with the blue pants. The rest look good to me. Particularly the top left and bottom right. The white with yellow pants look good along with the yellow color rush. The blue pants don't look good to me with the blue color rush being the exception. Overall I would be ok with these.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
Where are you finding this stuff Iowa? You hack Demoff’s email or something?

btw, these ain’t half bad. Still wish the horn curled more but I like that they literally are a modern update of the classic 70’s look with not too much flair

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Where are you finding this stuff Iowa? You hack Demoff’s email or something?

btw, these ain’t half bad. Still wish the horn curled more but I like that they literally are a modern update of the classic 70’s look with not too much flair
I think most of them are from Rams Nation twitter page

ET6XHVZVAAA1uWU

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Disappointed- I had a couple of the blue & khaki items. I think that adds a little class & style.

EasyE

Starter
I like the ones closest to the color rush...the all yellows ...

and the top left.....my faves

and I hope those are the exact number style....love the simple numbers

tklongball

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Those helmets are absolutely TERRIBLE. If the horns move toward each other on the forehead area of the helmet, I will be Incredibly Disappointed. RAM HORNS DON"T DO THAT.

tklongball

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The biggest worry I have over the new logo is that they are going to fuck the Helmets up. I have great hope with the Colors, and I have been willing to live with the skinny horns on the helmet up until the New Uniform rollout, but if the helmets look like what I think they will look like, based on the new logo, I am going to be really disappointed. They aren't going to screw up the helmets, right? I mean even the folks at Nike can Google 'Ram Head' Right?

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
I think the helmets look like shit as well, but not because of the horn.
I know it seems counter intuitive, and everybody wants(ed) the helmet blue to match the uniform blue, but fact is, a lighter blue on the helmet just does not look good.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers will unveil their new uniforms tomorrow morning

probably nothing to get to excited about , sounds like their basically just going back to the Warren Sapp days