Looking at 2020 uniforms

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dang

Legend
No need for the blue pants IMO. Also what if they kept the white horns but with thin yellow piping accenting the top edge. Can anyone mock up that look?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
[regarding new Tampa uniforms] probably nothing to get to excited about , sounds like their basically just going back to the Eric Dickerson days

Swapped the name out and...

giphy.gif

Deac

Starter
Name
Sean
Don't care for the full pewter monochrome, others look good.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I hate that horn on the helmet. Too skinny at the base for sure. Also, those "horns" on the sleeves are doofy af. Golly I hope they don;t look like that.....

tklongball

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I like the classic looks, the yellow shoes have to go, makes the unis look weird, otherwise acceptable, even with the goofyass split horn

Yea, but look at the front of those helmets, then look at your avatar, and tell me which one looks like actual Ram Horns.
gce5MzaMi.jpg

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
The red jersey has a gradient, hopefully the Rams stay away. Kinda doubt it though. I do like the matte finish on the helmet.