Looking at 2020 uniforms

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I was just thinking...I like the bone unis, but it crossed my mind that fans wearing bone unis at SoFi will probably have dirtier jerseys, battling chil cheese dogs and chocolate ice cream, than Aaron Donald after 3 quarters...

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
I was just thinking...I like the bone unis, but it crossed my mind that fans wearing bone unis at SoFi will probably have dirtier jerseys, battling chil cheese dogs and chocolate ice cream, than Aaron Donald after 3 quarters...
Most games aren't played on real grass anymore . so the Rams uniforms come predirty'd

Welcome To The Boneyard !!!!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
why does the ROD site have the mustard yellow?

ROD is set to the Rams published colors. (y)

2AE16E50-04C4-4077-94DD-FE434FEBE6D9.jpeg

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
ok...its just that the official helmet and uni yellow is much more neon

View attachment 36597

Yeah. Those renderings surprised me too. Good eye there, some people have difficulty with yellows.

At this point, there are no published colors brighter than the FD100 yellow.

They have this one other color chip published, but the yellow remains sol. I just scanned the chip, it is exactly FD100. (y)

So.... interesting, eh?

5D13A4A8-9FB3-49B4-AC48-7F525790B7B9.png

Antonius

Pro Bowler
Does anyone think that the unseen jerseys for 2021 and 2022 may feature more gradients?

Perhaps with the “LT Orange” and “Sunset” colors?

I am just suspicious as to what they’re actually for.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Does anyone think that the unseen jerseys for 2021 and 2022 may feature more gradients?

Perhaps with the “LT Orange” and “Sunset” colors?

I am just suspicious as to what they’re actually for.
I think one of the years, with the new helmet rules starting next year, will be our throwbacks. Probably the late 60's Blue and White, more than likely the home Uni, which was white with blue numbers. The second uniform... who knows? Yellow jersey? Something with Black?

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think one of the years, with the new helmet rules starting next year, will be our throwbacks. Probably the late 60's Blue and White, more than likely the home Uni, which was white with blue numbers. The second uniform... who knows? Yellow jersey? Something with Black?
Old Color Rush unis? I don't know why, but I love those.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Rams don't plan to mix and match uniforms in 2020

The Los Angeles Rams revealed their new uniforms last week, finally pulling back the curtain on more than two years of work on this rebrand for 2020 and beyond. They revealed only two jerseys and three different colored pants, which they call royal, sol and bone.

Teams are allowed two alternate uniforms, which the Falcons and Chargers took full advantage of during their redesign this offseason. The Rams, however, chose to keep it simple with these three combinations.

screen-shot-2020-05-13-at-11.05.14-am.png

The Rams plan to reveal new alternate uniforms in 2021 and 2022, but for now, the uniforms you see above are the only ones they’ll wear in 2020. According to a Rams spokesperson, the team does not plan to mix and match its jerseys and pants beyond what was revealed last week.

For instance, they won’t wear yellow or blue pants with bone jerseys, or bone pants with their royal blue jerseys. Here are a few Photoshopped images of how the different combinations would look.

Ramsnewuniforms21.jpg

Attachments

• Ramsnewuniforms21.jpg
    Ramsnewuniforms21.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 53

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Damn, not gonna lie...i really like the bone jerseys witht the yellow pants...
Yeah, actually disappointed with the article saying they won't mix them this season. The Bone/Yellow combo is the best from the "Boneyard".