Logan Bruss, OG Pick #104 - 3rd Round

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I'm really excited to see a rook start at OG for us. All this goddamn waiting on OL pipeline production is some bullshit.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
I'm really excited to see a rook start at OG for us. All this goddamn waiting on OL pipeline production is some bullshit.

I believe it was game 7 of the 2019 season that 5'th round Wisconsin rookie Dave Edwards made his first start, and he's been a starting ever since.
Get Bruss on a training/nutrition regimen immediately and he should be good to go on day 1.
jmo.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Oh and welcome to the Rams Logan. Has to feel great going into a world champ locker room with two OL you know so well. Talk about winning the midround lottery. :bomb:

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Oh and welcome to the Rams Logan. Has to feel great going into a world champ locker room with two OL you know so well. Talk about winning the midround lottery. :bomb:

It's a great start.

Happy New Year Celebration GIF by Faith Holland

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
This guy is more and more appealing as we watch him.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River