Joique Bell Has Had ENOUGH of Jared Goff in Detroit

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tano

Legend
I'm not going to give props to a QB that isn't playing well at all and hasn't been for a while.

Yeah I want my QB to do well the whole of games, instead of at best, being below average and trying to remain relevant b/c of other teams' fuckups.

No I don't, and I won't. And I already explained it multiple times. Again he only got the lead v Ravens and v Vikings b/c the other team fucked it up! How many times do I have to mention Hollywood Brown's drops prevented a blowout and Alexander Mattison gifting them a short field (and btw that go-ahead TD against the vikings came on a run by Deandre Swift).

A 41-17 victory less than 2 mins is pure garbage time. Look at the game.

And those teams mistakes were more why the Lions were even in those games. It wasn't some battle by JG.

I'm not going to poke and prod to find every little thing in order to find any semblance of a positive to keep supporting JG.

BTW - this latest battle started because someone responded TO me, b/c I was describing the LIONS games and acted like I typed out something blasphemes to JG for discrediting him. I will go right after him directly.

Laugh away people.
Well this has gone too far between us and I think I will just have to put you on ignore for Goff threads because imho you are so unreasonable in your opinion of Goff. Please do not discuss Goff with me and I will not discuss Goff with you.

I look forward to discoursing (is that the right word) with you on other subjects other than Goff.

Cheers and have a good day.

Psycho_X

Legend
Animated GIF

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Looking forward to the game on Sunday. My guess is we'll start slow as usual and Goff will make a few great throws along with a turnover or two before half-time. Then McVay will go on an epic rant and the Rams will come out for the second half and steamroll the Lions. See you in the Celebration Thread after the game fellow Rams fanatics.

Now back to:

rock-em-sock-em-robots-ow.gif

Tano

Legend
Looking forward to the game on Sunday. My guess is we'll start slow as usual and Goff will make a few great throws along with a turnover or two before half-time. Then McVay will go on an epic rant and the Rams will come out for the second half and steamroll the Lions. See you in the Celebration Thread after the game fellow Rams fanatics.

Now back to:

View attachment 49163
I am thinking it is going to be similar to last week but with Detroit with 0 points

28-0 at halftime

tomas

Pro Bowler
Name
tomas
I hear the tide has turned against Jared Goff-- the Detroit local media and fanbase want to run Goff out of town on a rail.

CoachAllred

Hall of Fame
I think Goff will either be a backup QB or out of the league within two years.
Agree. Made same prediction. prior to season.
Lion Fans are already calling for a high pick QB.
With the talent they have now they could draft Brady2 and it
wouldn't help. Brad Holmes has his work cut out. Thought he got a
good start in his first draft.

CoachAllred

Hall of Fame
I am thinking it is going to be similar to last week but with Detroit with 0 points

28-0 at halftime
Like a lot of teams they are going to try to dink and dunk us down the field, so I wouldn't rule
out 28-3, According to how we close and tackle. Which is something we have to improve on.

Been watching quite a bit of Detroit lately. they have a pretty good run game,
that they underuse immensely and it boggles my mind.
I know when they get way behind they can't use it often,
but if they stuck with their run game more in the first half, I think they have at least
1 victory.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
No matter what side of the fence you are on, it is safe to say one thing. If Jarred Goff was drafted by the Lions, he would have NEVER played in a super bowl.

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
Now that goff is gone, it’s easy to trash him, and his shortcomings frustrated me to an eventual state of, “I’m through with goff.”
...but he got us to the SB one year when the wheels were coming off of gurley. Goff’s performance vs the saints was pretty damn good. His SB play was not, and never seemed to get it back.

All that being said, for a teammate to come out and publicly rip the QB is headshaking for me. It demeans and sabotages the efforts of the other players and the staff. Keep that shit in house.
I mean, who the hell is joique bell and what has HE ever done? His QB seems to be having a career year AWAY from him.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Now that goff is gone, it’s easy to trash him, and his shortcomings frustrated me to an eventual state of, “I’m through with goff.”
...but he got us to the SB one year when the wheels were coming off of gurley. Goff’s performance vs the saints was pretty damn good. His SB play was not, and never seemed to get it back.

All that being said, for a teammate to come out and publicly rip the QB is headshaking for me. It demeans and sabotages the efforts of the other players and the staff. Keep that shit in house.
I mean, who the hell is joique bell and what has HE ever done? His QB seems to be having a career year AWAY from him.

you're thinking of jamaal williams. bell left the league years ago. he was a jag of a player.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter

Yeah- I don’t know? There is a lot that goes into a thought process.

1. What happened with Goff & Mcvay ? It seemed ugly at the END?Wolford was a player he believed in more it seemed?
2.GB loss & 1999 losses were on the defense Imo.I know Everyone thinks differently than myself.Les Snead though still believes like me.
3.I looked at the Giants game & thought what if Goff was still The Rams QB?I liked Goff & think he always found a way to keep games close late.Still a big part of Mcvay’s 2nd HALF holding a lead when up the 2nd half of games.

4.SuperBowl? Cooper Kupp was hurt which played a role in the loss.Stafford in that situation? The Rams should have never beat. N.O.Saints.to go.That Coleman play was bad.

Jared Goff ? Who knows now ? I’ll enjoy his journey. Right now I’m lmao only because of his record without Mcvay is still going on.

Tano

Legend
Well this has gone too far between us and I think I will just have to put you on ignore for Goff threads because imho you are so unreasonable in your opinion of Goff. Please do not discuss Goff with me and I will not discuss Goff with you.

I look forward to discoursing (is that the right word) with you on other subjects other than Goff.

Cheers and have a good day.
Well I tried to pacify this disagreement between us but if you still feel that way by putting Not So Sure, I will just have to put you on ignore

Last edited:

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
Like a lot of teams they are going to try to dink and dunk us down the field, so I wouldn't rule
out 28-3, According to how we close and tackle. Which is something we have to improve on.

Been watching quite a bit of Detroit lately. they have a pretty good run game,
that they underuse immensely and it boggles my mind.
I know when they get way behind they can't use it often,
but if they stuck with their run game more in the first half, I think they have at least
1 victory.
And the funny thing is, a run game is when Goff sliced people up.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Well I tried to pacify this disagreement between us but if you still feel that way by putting Not So Sure, I will just have to put you on ignore

I not so sure you because of your saying I'm unreasonable.

Again I'm not going to support him, and the rare good moment Jared Goff happens to have is not going to change anything with who he is.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
Watched 2 of these guys' youtube shows the other day. Both said Goff won 6 playoff games. I'm done. :eyeroll:

Status
Not open for further replies.