Jaguars at Patriots

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Yeah Jax blew it,. But that doesn't change the fact officiating gave the Pats 47 yds in their last drive of the 1st half and giving them 7 points. Only way Pats got a 3rd down conversion was with ref help.

Another official assisted Pat win.

Hmm they were still behind at that point.

Two flags on Jax rest of the game, on PI that was negated because Jax forced a punt. Other false start. Meh.

Throw Jax in with Seattle and Atlanta who can't close it out.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
. . . but, but, but the patsies have the Man named Brady, you know, Tom Terrific? How can anyone pick against such greatness?
d48d6777677428814a5e84c3e1e1ddae--tom-brady-pranks.jpg

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Hmm they were still behind at that point.

Two flags on Jax rest of the game, on PI that was negated because Jax forced a punt. Other false start. Meh.

Throw Jax in with Seattle and Atlanta who can't close it out.

Its ok to be on point with validation. But to be contradictive is null. Therefore....

Angry Ram

Its ok to be on point with validation. But to be contradictive is null. Therefore....

No contradiction is made when referring had nothing to do with outcome.

How many opportunities did Jax have? How many did they take advantage of? Exactly.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I want to go to an alternate reality where Brady loses SB 36 and then has a career that sucks and ends up as a back up for like the Jets or something.

I'm sure they're out there. Just any reality where he doesn't get drafted by Belichick. Brady with the Browns, that's the reality I'd like to see. :p

[av]http://www.moviewavs.com/0053148414/MP3S/Movies/I_Now_Pronounce_You_Chuck_And_Larry/homopalooza.mp3[/av]

Like that new avatar man. (y)

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I remember telling my dad after we lost to NE in the SB that we lost a crappy fluke of a game. That the pats would not be back.

With GSOT now a fairly distant memory, I don’t think I have ever been more wrong.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
https://nypost.com/2018/01/21/ref-congratulates-tom-brady-for-conspiracy-theory-gold/

Ref congratulates Tom Brady for conspiracy-theory gold
By Mark W. Sanchez

It wasn’t Tom Brady’s hand that set conspiracy theorists’ minds racing.

After the Patriots’ come-from-behind, 24-20 triumph over the Jaguars in the AFC Championship on Sunday, an official walked over to the glove-less wonder and patted him on the back to get his attention. He then used the universal nice-job-man pat to the chest, congratulating the 40-year-old on clinching his eighth Super Bowl appearance. It was enough to gain notice of a few NFL players and enough to begin the complaints of every Patriots critic (meaning, every non-Patriots fan).

View: https://twitter.com/OurStateCSU/status/955215619909193729?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fnypost.com%2F2018%2F01%2F21%2Fref-congratulates-tom-brady-for-conspiracy-theory-gold%2F

After a game in which Jacksonville racked up 98 yards on six penalties to New England’s 10 yards on one, it made for a clip that instantly went viral, fodder for all those who think that so many calls go the Patriots’ way in big-time moments. It wasn’t even the first time the tin-foil hats were worn Sunday; after a second-quarter touchdown, another official was seen with a big smile on the outskirts of the team’s end-zone celebration.

View: https://twitter.com/ScottyStyles29/status/955191737097465856?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fnypost.com%2F2018%2F01%2F21%2Fref-congratulates-tom-brady-for-conspiracy-theory-gold%2F

This season a number of questionable calls have gone Bill Belichick’s way — catches were made non-catches against the Jets and Steelers — and just last week, officials made a few head-turning calls as the Patriots ran away from the Titans.

Regardless, New England moves on with one last chance this season to deflate its enemies.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/01/21/jaguars-not-happy-with-discrepancy-in-penalties/

Jaguars not happy with discrepancy in penalties
Posted by Charean Williams on January 21, 2018

The Jaguars had six penalties for 98 yards. The Patriots had one for 10 yards, a hold on a kickoff.

According to NFL Research, it was the fewest penalties called on one team in a playoff game since the 2011 AFC Championship when the Patriots had one penalty against the Ravens.

The Jaguars were not happy.

The stats speak for themselves,” Jaguars defensive lineman Malik Jackson said, via Michael DiRocco of ESPN.

Cornerback A.J. Bouye wanted Stephon Gilmore called for pass interference against Jaguars receiver Dede Westbrook on a fourth-down pass late in the game and Patriots receiver Danny Amendola called for head-butting safety Tashaun Gipson after a play in the third quarter.

“I was pissed because I seen Amendola head-butt the hell out of Gip in front of the ref, and you all don’t call nothing?” Bouye said. “It don’t make no sense, man; it’s a lot of stuff that don’t make no sense. I have a lot of respect for these people in this locker room. They kept fighting; we all kept fighting. We knew there was stuff we couldn’t control and we kept it close.”

The Jaguars were called for two defensive pass interference penalties against the Patriots, including a 32-yarder against Bouye that led to a touchdown. During the regular season, Jacksonville was called for an NFL-low five defensive pass interference penalties and had the fewest total defensive penalties with nine.

“You all see it,” Bouye said of the officiating Sunday. “I got players hitting me up in the NFL saying the same thing. But at the end of the day, we can’t put the blame on [officials]. We didn’t execute good enough. [The Patriots] executed good enough.”

Angry Ram

“You all see it,” Bouye said of the officiating Sunday. “I got players hitting me up in the NFL saying the same thing. But at the end of the day, we can’t put the blame on [officials]. We didn’t execute good enough. [The Patriots] executed good enough.”

Yup.

RedRam

Pro Bowler
O...M...G... I'm going to die laughing...
:rolllaugh::rolllaugh::rolllaugh:

bwahaha.gif