Jaguars at Patriots

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Right now, I am having trouble distinguishing which is worse..and early Rams exit from the Wild Card round, or seeing the Patriots winning another Super Bowl.....

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Why are any of you surprised? It’s what the Patriots do. The only thing we can do is wait patiently while Brady and Belicheck get tired of winning and finally retire.

Ram65

Legend
Jags got to conservative. NE kept them deep in their own territory but, they needed to throw the ball. They just ran themselves out of the game.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
It was already leaked that the cheats would make it this far. Now maybe if they do win its time to boycott. World cup is coming up.

LuvMeThemRams

Rookie
OK, we all hate Brady because he's better looking than any of us, richer than any of us, has a better looking wife than any of us and more athletic than any of us but ya gotta admit, the bastard is good, *+#$>%&

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
It ended the way I thought it would, Jag's covered the spread and Lost! I wish I had been wrong!! The Jag's Had the MoFo's and let them off the Hook!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
OK, we all hate Brady because he's better looking than any of us, richer than any of us, has a better looking wife than any of us and more athletic than any of us but ya gotta admit, the bastard is good, *+#$>%&
and he cheated us out of a Super Bowl along with the Hoody...but other than that he is grea......fukk that, he's a douchebag.

RamsFlash80

Pro Bowler
Is anyone even surprised? I hope the Vikings win today because I think they have the better chance to beat these assholes.

RedRam

Pro Bowler
Answer: uncalled holds.

Everyone nukes the bad calls the refs make. But the untotaled difference week to week IMO is the uncalled BS the refs overlook for favored teams.
If they're not going to call holding, then you hold until it gets called.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
BNpewnQ.jpg

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
Parity in the NFL my ass. If it was a legit dynasty I would be ok with it. But there are so many asterisks with the Patriots, I will never give them dynasty status.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
This dilly dilly is getting really old

It was stupid from the start, not creative at all. They tried to come up with a catchphrase like "wheres the beef" or "wassssuuupppppp" and came up WAY short.

I fucking hatge it LOL.

Been asking this question since the 3rd qtr. It's unreal how the Jag DL has been stonewalled by the Pats OL.....Again, what happened to the best pass rush in the NFL?

They kept in bodies to allow for some extra protection. They made sure Brady would have chances to throw and it was the way to go.

If you listen closely, you can hear Peter King fapping all over his MMQB column...

LOL he probably busted two nuts in the last quarter and will get another in the post game ceremony.

John R

Rookie
Name
John R
Been asking this question since the 3rd qtr. It's unreal how the Jag DL has been stonewalled by the Pats OL.....Again, what happened to the best pass rush in the NFL?

You have to give credit to Dante Scarneccia their oline coach. Been with the Pats almost 40 years, through countless head coaches. I hate the Pats, but he's married to my cousin all these years and is a really good guy.

He spent a day on my boat fishing with me, from talking to him all day, I could tell he's capable of coaching up offensive linemen.