Jaguars at Patriots

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

The Ramowl

Starter
I want to go to an alternate reality where Brady loses SB 36 and then has a career that sucks and ends up as a back up for like the Jets or something.

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
OK, we all hate Brady because he's better looking than any of us, richer than any of us, has a better looking wife than any of us and more athletic than any of us but ya gotta admit, the bastard is good, *+#$>%&
All of our wives are better looking than horse face.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Jags played not to lose and lost. When will teams quit laying down for these pricks ?

EXACTLY.

Jags had the game in their control. The only drive where a flag on Jax (PI) they forced a punt. Jags had plenty of chances in this one.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Must be really something to have your favorite team win that often...Even the Steelers, Cowboys & 49ers did not win like New England. Guess it's similar to the Celtics of the 60's and Canadians in the 50's & 60's, but when you are not a fan of that team, it really sucks and again rooting against New England is just exhausting. Amazing how they have been able to keep both coordinators this long, but they will lose both and I hope the Cardinals hire their linebacker coach too.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Is anyone even surprised? I hope the Vikings win today because I think they have the better chance to beat these assholes.

Foles has little chance against Belichik, essentially zero.

Keenum could pull it off, it's a longshot, but he has a better chance than Foles by miles.

You have to give credit to Dante Scarneccia their oline coach. Been with the Pats almost 40 years, through countless head coaches.

He's been the OL coach for that long??? Wow, that is amazing..........working for one team for that long has to be close to a record. Great for him!!!!

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
QZzPxI7.gif

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I saw an upcoming special about old Tom Brady saying how great he feels and that he can play another 20 years (of, I exaggerate a bit). What really bothers me and has for years is when a highly paid pro-athlete compares what they do to actual life-or-death combat. Brady was quoted saying that he is giving his life to win and his opponent has to do the same to win.

Seriously Tom, SHUT THE FUKK UP.

fastcat

Pro Bowler
How the pats played the jags is just like every team played us last year 8-10men in the box. If the jags a
Had a qb they would be in the SB, no doubt

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Yeah Jax blew it,. But that doesn't change the fact officiating gave the Pats 47 yds in their last drive of the 1st half and giving them 7 points. Only way Pats got a 3rd down conversion was with ref help.

Another official assisted Pat win.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
At least I know who I am rooting for in the Super Bowl...

Either Minnesota or Philadelphia!

The Ramowl

Starter
Must be really something to have your favorite team win that often...Even the Steelers, Cowboys & 49ers did not win like New England. Guess it's similar to the Celtics of the 60's and Canadians in the 50's & 60's, but when you are not a fan of that team, it really sucks and again rooting against New England is just exhausting. Amazing how they have been able to keep both coordinators this long, but they will lose both and I hope the Cardinals hire their linebacker coach too.

Actually you know what, probably not even.
I have an example of that, I am French and over the past 10 years, the French handball team dominated the sport quite heavily. The result is, at some point, you just expect them to win. It's cool, but it's not that exciting anymore.

Just like people who live in really sunny places won't get that excited when spring comes because they didn't really have winter in the first place.

jap

Legend
At least I know who I am rooting for in the Super Bowl...

Either Minnesota or Philadelphia!

. . . but, but, but the patsies have the Man named Brady, you know, Tom Terrific? How can anyone pick against such greatness?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
[av]http://www.moviewavs.com/0053148414/MP3S/Movies/I_Now_Pronounce_You_Chuck_And_Larry/homopalooza.mp3[/av]