It's Goff time!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I've got a 4pm (est) tee time for a Goff game on Sunday.
Woot!

fearsomefour

Legend
Prediction:
First drive will go off without a hitch leading to a score.
Then, after the scripted plays are done, more of the same as we have been seeing.
I hope I am wrong.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Prediction:
First drive will go off without a hitch leading to a score.
Then, after the scripted plays are done, more of the same as we have been seeing.
I hope I am wrong.

Prediction:
Since I picked up Goff to start on my fantasy team, he lights up the Dolphins, and we all celebrate.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
View attachment 17619 Great news and happy as everyone else seemingly is. I just hope this holding him back pays off and he plays a blinder but if not the supporters cut him some slack and are patient.

Really looking to see how he performs against Miami when I'll be watching in Nashville then seeing him live in the Superdome

A man with a plan!

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
HELL freaking YEAH!!

Bet anything this guy
KroenkeHair1.jpg

laid the smack down on Fishers ass and told him to start Goff

Doubt it, but that's cool.....go with your story!

fvZXE7H.jpg

13118164_614543745375768_1491505026_n.jpg

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
FINALLYYYY!!!!! About time. Anyone else jump out of their seat in excitement?!!! :rockon::rockon:

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Ram Brothers... seriously... calm down.

Let Goff GROW. Damn...give him room. Playoffs. Yeah...not gonna happen. Don't do that to the kid.

We still have Fisher as HC and we still have this broken offensive scheme.

Goff will have some good moments and some cringeworthy moments.

Let's let it play out. But damn... you guys are drinking the Kool-Aid like it's the free Jaeger at a bachelor party in Vegas and you were born with three kidneys.

Relax. Don't set the kid up to fail with monstrously outrageous expectations. That's not fair to Goff.

And...yeah... again... We still have Fisher...and we still have this busted-ass offensive scheme.

Mario Andretti couldn't win the Indy 500 in a rusted out Pinto, even with a few decent parts on it. Make him a rookie Mario? C'mon.

Let's cheer the sweet passes we're gonna see in the next few games, cuz they're coming. That's exciting!!!

Expecting anything more than that is, well... grab some aspirin cuz there's a hangover at the end of all that Kool-aid Whiskey binge.

I'm excited for what Goff will bring!!! And I'm gonna enjoy watching the journey.

Journey's take time. I'm hoping the lack of immediacy doesn't sour folks...cuz...it just ain't gonna be immediate. It just...ain't.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
Ram Brothers... seriously... calm down.

Let Goff GROW. Damn...give him room. Playoffs. Yeah...not gonna happen. Don't do that to the kid.

We still have Fisher as HC and we still have this broken offensive scheme.

Goff will have some good moments and some cringeworthy moments.

Let's let it play out. But damn... you guys are drinking the Kool-Aid like it's the free Jaeger at a bachelor party in Vegas and you were born with three kidneys.

Relax. Don't set the kid up to fail with monstrously outrageous expectations. That's not fair to Goff.

And...yeah... again... We still have Fisher...and we still have this busted-ass offensive scheme.

Mario Andretti couldn't win the Indy 500 in a rusted out Pinto, even with a few decent parts on it. Make him a rookie Mario? C'mon.

Let's cheer the sweet passes we're gonna see in the next few games, cuz they're coming. That's exciting!!!

Expecting anything more than that is, well... grab some aspirin cuz there's a hangover at the end of all that Kool-aid Whiskey binge.

I'm excited for what Goff will bring!!! And I'm gonna enjoy watching the journey.

Journey's take time. I'm hoping the lack of immediacy doesn't sour folks...cuz...it just ain't gonna be immediate. It just...ain't.

Don't be bringing that Debbie Downer shit in here! Goff's gonna win 7 games in his first start.

Mackeyser

Name
Mack
Don't be bringing that Debbie Downer crap in here! Goff's gonna win 7 games in his first start.

LMFAO!!! I was about to take a drink when I read that... close call. Almost blew a spit take all over my new monitor...dangit! hahahaha

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik

I for one, won't. Even wins and losses will be of less importance to me for the remainder of the season. I just want to see Goff grow and progress. He's got his work cut out for him against a pretty tough Dolphin defense. At the same time, they have no film on him, save for the preseason stuff which is of minimal worth for gameplanning.

I'm just happy that the clock is finally getting started.

Mackeyser

Name
Mack
I for one, won't. Even wins and losses will be of less importance to me for the remainder of the season. I just want to see Goff grow and progress. He's got his work cut out for him against a pretty tough Dolphin defense. At the same time, they have no film on him, save for the preseason stuff which is of minimal worth for gameplanning.

I'm just happy that the clock is finally getting started.

Yeah, I'm happy for that. It's all good in the Rams neighborhood.

Let the new era begin! I just think it would be a shame for the fans who clamored for him for so long to be in such a hurry that they ignore the obvious.... he's going to have a growth curve...like every QB...ever. He's stuck in a Fisher offense. The OL isn't the Cowboy's OL...the WRs are inconsistent...etc.

I just want for Goff to have fertile ground for growth and plenty of support from the fans to BECOME the franchise QB we all HOPE he becomes.

The only two things that can crush that are a crappy OL and crushing fan expectations... imho, of course. Well, the crappy OL would definitely do it.

dolphinlover123

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
HOLY SHT!!!!!!!!!!! YESSSSS!!!!!!!!
The one day i decide not to be on ROD in the morning, this happens.

Mackeyser

Name
Mack
I really hope Fisher decides to use slants and play action deep ins, slants and skinny posts.

That would not only open up things for Gurley inside, but allow for Goff to get rid of the ball quickly and move the safeties around without doing much.

Now...if *I* can see that...so help me if Boras and the offensive staff can't get that worked out... RAWR!!!

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
I keep reading posters say things like " Goff can't be any worse than Keenum". You folks can't be more wrong. I watched John Elway play his first season, had season tickets at Mile High. Elway was horrible. Lined up under the guard (more than a few times), threw the ball right into defenders hand for pick six 3 times in one game, fumbled, you name it, he fucked it up. He was better his second season, but not by much, so if you folks think Goff can't be worse than Keenum, its more than likely he will be in his rookie season. Goff IS going to take some lumps. I'm OK with that, I expect it. You folks should too.

Just sayin, don't be surprised if he's worse than Keenum his first few games.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Yeah, I'm happy for that. It's all good in the Rams neighborhood.

Let the new era begin! I just think it would be a shame for the fans who clamored for him for so long to be in such a hurry that they ignore the obvious.... he's going to have a growth curve...like every QB...ever. He's stuck in a Fisher offense. The OL isn't the Cowboy's OL...the WRs are inconsistent...etc.

I just want for Goff to have fertile ground for growth and plenty of support from the fans to BECOME the franchise QB we all HOPE he becomes.

The only two things that can crush that are a crappy OL and crushing fan expectations... imho, of course. Well, the crappy OL would definitely do it.

Thankfully, our OL is not abysmal at pass blocking this year as they are in run blocking. I'd still like to see a lot of quick passes though because they will probably throw some exotic blitzes at him (or at least exotic to the eyes of a rookie QB).

And man, just once I want to see him find and hit Tavon in the open field, or Quick when he gets behind the D. The point where he starts doing that with consistency is the point where opposing DC's have to start worrying.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
I am intrigued to see how he looks more than anything compared to pre-season (where he did have a lot of bad drops from guys also). I'd love him to stretch the field once or twice deep early to get that underneath opened up and have those d-backs respecting the threat. Get the Gurley express going FINALLY.