Is Stefen Wisniewski still available?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Very true for the most part there are many in Oakland that felt Wisniewski was a better guard than center and the Buccaneers want him to play Guard so let's see how it plays out?
I've also read that he prefers to play center.
Not that anything we read matters.

I say we tell him he will play center for us. Draft a center and move him to guard. SURPRISE!

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
@RCummingsTBO: C Stefen Wisniewski has left Tampa without signing a deal. Bucs may still be interested. Hearing visit was mostly a fact finding mission

Ramrocket

Hating 49ers and Seahawks from afar
Name
Rod
@RCummingsTBO: C Stefen Wisniewski has left Tampa without signing a deal. Bucs may still be interested. Hearing visit was mostly a fact finding mission

I'll get excited when I hear he is on his way to St Louis for a visit

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
How nice would it be to lock in Robinson-Blalock-Wisniewski-Saffold-Barksdale before the draft so we can truly draft BPA?

Shuie3225

Starter
How nice would it be to lock in Robinson-Blalock-Wisniewski-Saffold-Barksdale before the draft so we can truly draft BPA?

If we sign all three I will be ecstatic..really doubt that will happen though I'm hoping we can sign two. If we go into the draft with only one hole on our line I think we can still draft BPA.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
cooper-amari-102314-getty-ftr_1pufyqbrqb2531iwa6xm6vkt51.jpg

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
@jthom1: Mini update on Wisniewski: No Rams visit scheduled yet, but told it may happen.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
He did leave Tampa - is not on his way here.

I'd say he and Rams have probably exchanged numbers - and right now we aren't where we would need to be to get him on a plane here.

Dr C. Hill

Rookie
Name
Doc
I have lost a lot of sleep these past 2 days. I am not going to be my mondo-jovial self until I see our guys shore up the line.

If I may borrow a quote from C. Montgomery Burns to describe my heartfelt feelings for the information the you all provide;

"You have always been the sobering yin to my raging yang".

Let's finish this line!

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
@MikeGarafolo: C Stefen Wisniewski headed to Seattle for a visit. Seahawks dealt Max Unger yesterday as part of a trade. You might've heard about it.