In which club do you belong?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

In Which Club Do You Belong?

• Total voters

RamDynasty

UDFA
How do change my vote? I thought the poll was just about my age so I put 40+. I've been a Ram fan only since the STL arrival in the 90s. My bad.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
How do change my vote? I thought the poll was just about my age so I put 40+. I've been a Ram fan only since the STL arrival in the 90s. My bad.
You're now retroactively a member of the 40 club.

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
Dude I was 9 back then. In 5th grade. I had no idea what the hell they were doing on tv with this brown, non round ball. I went from bandwagoner to knee jerk reactionary (I was pissed when they didn't sign Adalius Thomas) to informed fan to the amazing football genius you see now at 25 years old.

My point exactly haha. I was complimenting you on being much more than a bandwagoner. If that was the case you woulda been long gone by now.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I can't even vote on this poll. I became a fan in 2006 because of fantasy football, and having Steven Jackson, Mark Bulger, and Torry Holt. I started watching this team, and I found love with the running game in Steven Jackson. He was the entire reason I became a fan of the NFL and the Rams. My best season so far.... 8–8

Wow... I don't think we were picking up many new fans in that era (or since). It's been lean years, as you know.

Let's go get you a winning record!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Been a die-hard since 95 when they came to STL... but I've always liked the Rams for some reason. The Cardinals weren't that great when they were here and I really loved the Rams uniforms (blue and yellow). In fact, I remember begging my Mom and Dad for a Jack Youngblood jersey when I was probably in like 4th grade (late 70's). The jersey had long sleeves. So that's probably my first real Rams memory. Been a season ticket holder since 2001.

Similar story for me. I lived in St. Louis when the Rams came, so I definitely got hooked then... But...

In a spooky twist, even before then I wore Rams gear and I'm not exactly sure why. Devine intervention?

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
I was born and raised in L.A. . Been a fan as long as I was old enough to watch football. When I was 13 (end of the 70's) we moved to Northern Ca. . It was rough. But we were still better than the 9ers then, so I could hold my head high. Been in NorCal ever since and the 90's ... and mid to late 2000's have been anything close to joyous .... but I still bleed the Blue and Gold. No matter where I live or MY team!

SierraRam

Recreational User
I was born and raised in L.A. . Been a fan as long as I was old enough to watch football. When I was 13 (end of the 70's) we moved to Northern Ca. . It was rough. But we were still better than the 9ers then, so I could hold my head high. Been in NorCal ever since and the 90's ... and mid to late 2000's have been anything close to joyous .... but I still bleed the Blue and Gold. No matter where I live or MY team!

Born in LA too, but moved to NorCal in '67. I was already a Ram fanatic at age 5! (older brothers' influence)

So I guess I'm in the 40-Year Club for now, but I'm closing in on the next level faster than I care to think about.

Gabriel to Snow / Hadl to Jackson / Ferragamo to Waddy / Everret to Ellard / Warner to Bruce / Sam to ______

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Between 10 and 20 years but I'll say 10 since that was when I was able to somewhat comprehend the game.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I'd say since 1999...so ten years.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
I put ten, but really it's *, I got into the Rams in 2006. Even though they were hot shit man for some reason I just couldn't get enough of them, it was like I was hooked. Been a fan ever since.

MFaulk107

The Realness
I'm in the 10 year club but, God dammit don't think you love our Rams more than I do! Always have and always will be a fan.

Anyway, I remember playing my first Madden game, and the first team I picked was the Rams. I loved there colors, and realized how good the RB was. So I thank the colors and M Faulk!

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
For the sake of the poll ,I checked 20 yrs. however I was a fan during the Roman Gabriel days before the Cardinals were on my radar loved the fearsome foursome, stayed up to watch Rosie sing "On Broadway" on Hulabaloo

SierraRam

Recreational User
I'm in the 10 year club but, God dammit don't think you love our Rams more than I do! Always have and always will be a fan.

Anyway, I remember playing my first Madden game, and the first team I picked was the Rams. I loved there colors, and realized how good the RB was. So I thank the colors and M Faulk!

I hope us old-timers aren't coming across that way! I'm just an older fan, not better. Just stay off my lawn!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Hell of a turnout on this poll. Probably the highest we've had yet. (y)
Well, except for the draft poll that is.

Lunchbox

Starter
Name
LunchBox
Born in LA in '56. Watched Rams games on TV with my dad when I was a kid. Earliest clear memory was when George Allen became head coach in '66. Went to my first game at the Coliseum in '68? Gabriel, The Fearsome Foursome, Dick Bass and Les Josephson, etc.

Moved away in '74 and kind of lost touch for awhile. Back then there weren't many ways to keep up with team news besides subscriptions to Rampages, SI and TSN. Lived in Bear, Viking and Browns country over the years but the Rams always remained my favorite team. Moved to Vermont in '95 same year the Rams moved to St Louis. Up here all anyone follows are the Pats and Giants, Red Sox and Yankees.

Just found my way to Rams forums in the last few years. Had read X's and Selassie's (among others) posts at the PD and followed them here. This is now my one-stop shop for all things Rams. Only an occasional poster but read as much as possible every day. Yes, I'm a lurker. :whistle:

RamSECUT

UDFA
Having been infatuated with football from the age of 2, the first time that my dad took me to a high school football game, it was just a matter of time before i had the patience to sit still long enough to watch it on tv. by the age of 10, 1976. One of my older brothers was a James Harris fan, the Rams qb at that time, and the only black qb in the league then. He told me that if i was looking for a team to root for, check out the Rams.
I was in football hell back then, stuck in Chattanooga, Tn. I was forced the rancid Atlanta Falcons game every week.
Lo and behold, there was ice water in hell after all, the Rams and Falcons were in the Nfc West, so i got a guaranteed two games a year.
First game of the 1976 season, Los Angeles Rams at Atlanta Falcons, on comes the 19 inch black and white tv, and there, in front of my eyes, was the most beautiful thing that i had ever seen, even in b&w. Those classical horns on the helmets. Instantly hooked