In which club do you belong?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

In Which Club Do You Belong?

• Total voters

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
This was a great thread idea, I'm really digging everyone's story's, They truly are fucking awesome. Thank you all for the reads so far.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Born and raised in LA. Hard to say when I officially became a fan. Sometime around 7 or 8. Since I was born in 63, I guess that puts me in the 50 year club.

Dude - good thing you're not a math teacher. What's 2014 - 1970? :fighting: And keep your shoes on.

RAM's-NWST

UDFA
As a west coast guy, the L.A. teams were the teams to watch for me starting in '79. For the Rams, I really got passionate when Eric Dickerson was going crazy. He had some football pad on like every part of his body and the Rams basically just handed him the ball every play it seemed. Nothing else like that in football at the time.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
Wow, really? I had you pegged as someone much younger for some reason.
I'm older than dirt.
My father was a big fan. He used to go to LA on biz. all the time. So he took me to a game, played the 49'ers and won. Got to see the fearsome foursome play in person.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I'm older than dirt.
My father was a big fan. He used to go to LA on biz. all the time. So he took me to a game, played the 49'ers and won. Got to see the fearsome foursome play in person.
Nyshe! That's cool, man. All this time, and I thought you were some yuppie dude. :ROFLMAO:

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Since I was 6 years old. For my birthday, that year, I got my a RAMS Helmet and a pair of RAMS pj's that looked like a football uniform. A year later I received an autographed picture from Merlin Jones.

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
I started following in 2000, the year after our Superbowl win. Unfortunately I don't remember watching that season, but I do remember quite a bit after that. Probably one of the most vivid memories is that damn field goal that lost us the SB against the Pats. I was about 10 years old at the time.

RK3

Professional Lurker
Name
Russ
Dude - good thing you're not a math teacher. What's 2014 - 1970? :fighting: And keep your shoes on.

Now now. Unless I read the survey completely wrong, the 50 year club is 1964 to the present and the 40 year club is 1974 to the present. 1970 falls into the 50 year club, does it not? Either way, don't care much which one I am in. It's been long enough to have suffered through the Vince Ferragamo, Jeff Kemp and Jim Everett years. That should count for something.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Whoa, don't jump the gun there, newbie. You're still in the 10 year club until 2019.

But...I haven't been a fan since 2004, but not before 1994 either.

How about this...a bandwagoner option to the poll. That way we all know since when we've been Rams fans.

fancents86

Starter
I can't give an exact time or date bc I was born a Rams fan. My grandfather was a Ram and he had season tickets for around 30 yrs I believe. We lived in ANaheim during that time so the stadium wasn't far from our house. When they moved to STL it didn't bother me at all bc coincidently my fathers side of the family lives right outside STL.

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
But...I haven't been a fan since 2004, but not before 1994 either.

How about this...a bandwagoner option to the poll. That way we all know since when we've been Rams fans.

I guess you could consider it being a bandwagoner, but if you're still a fan at this point, after the last 10 years, I'd like to consider it being a damn good and faithful bandwagoner haha.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Now now. Unless I read the survey completely wrong, the 50 year club is 1964 to the present and the 40 year club is 1974 to the present. 1970 falls into the 50 year club, does it not? Either way, don't care much which one I am in. It's been long enough to have suffered through the Vince Ferragamo, Jeff Kemp and Jim Everett years. That should count for something.

You know I'm just poking fun at you right? But if all else fails - read the directions. :D

Just trying to get an idea of how long people have been a fan of the Rams Franchise. The poll options are kind of limited, but I can't really make an option for every year dating back to the 60's. So, if you've been a fan since 1978, for instance (like me), you'd still be in the 30 year club -- but creeping up on 40.
It'll be interesting to see the diversity up in this jernt.
And if you'd like to post your first Ram memory, that would be pretty cool too. (y)

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I guess you could consider it being a bandwagoner, but if you're still a fan at this point, after the last 10 years, I'd like to consider it being a damn good and faithful bandwagoner haha.

Dude I was 9 back then. In 5th grade. I had no idea what the hell they were doing on tv with this brown, non round ball. I went from bandwagoner to knee jerk reactionary (I was pissed when they didn't sign Adalius Thomas) to informed fan to the amazing football genius you see now at 25 years old.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
1975....I was watching, went to a game or two...1976, official fan...I think I saw some 1974 games as well...Damn near 40 years...I remember my family hated the way they treated James "Shack" Harris......Hell, I liked Jaworski, Haden....Ferragamo...Dieter Brock...."Chris" Everret.....Fav Ram of all time Jack Youngblood....

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
I became a Rams fan during the 99 post season. I voted 94 because 2004 was much too late.