If there is ever going to be a true home field advantage at SoFi…

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
…this is the week it should manifest.

Team is 2-0, playing defending champs, televised over most of the country, unlikely to have a large contingent of traveling opposing fans at the stadium…

Let’s see a SoCal 12th man effect this week!

Last edited:

Zodi

Hall of Fame
When the squatters played the cowgirls last weekend, the place was FULL of cowboys fans. Sickening.

LA didn't have a team for over two decades. That's essentially two generations of fans without a true home team. And a lot of the population are transplants. It'll take time, but as long as the Rams keep winning, they'll create new fans.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
Well, the Rams actually DO have fans, unlike the squatters, but it will be more like 60% Cowboy fans for sure.
lol. Yeah, why do the chargers even exist? I went to a game in SD, and of course it was majority Cowboys fans, but they acted like most people in SD are fans of other teams. Also, that stadium was literally the worst stadium I've ever been to.

Tano

Legend
lol. Yeah, why do the chargers even exist? I went to a game in SD, and of course it was majority Cowboys fans, but they acted like most people in SD are fans of other teams. Also, that stadium was literally the worst stadium I've ever been to.
Why do you think they are squatters now.

Mr Cheap skate still owns that team.

RamUK

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I hate to break it to you, but it's going to be the same way when we play the Rams.
I was at the game against the Cowboys at the Coliseum when C.J. and Todd ran all over you and was surprised at how good our support was. A lot of Dallas fans, but not as many as I expected and the ones who were there shut the fuck up fairly early on I seem to remember

I like that the Super Bowl bypass operation has gone so well for you guys the last quarter of a century. Keep taking the meds.

MadGoat

Mathematically alive
I'm pretty sure that ticket resellers scooped up a ton of the Rams tickets when they went on sale. They are going to sell to anyone that wants a ticket, so Bears, Packers, Steelers, Cowboys games are going to have a strong visiting presence at any game. There's nothing the team or fans can really do about it.

LouisvilleRam

Hall of Fame
I'm pretty sure that ticket resellers scooped up a ton of the Rams tickets when they went on sale. They are going to sell to anyone that wants a ticket, so Bears, Packers, Steelers, Cowboys games are going to have a strong visiting presence at any game. There's nothing the team or fans can really do about it.
I was surprised how many Eagle fans there were when we played them at home back to be years a few years ago. The lower bowl of the Cards-Vikings game this weekend looked close to 50/50 from what I saw in the background from different camera angles.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I hate to break it to you, but it's going to be the same way when we play the Rams.
If we win the Super Bowl this year, a lot of those Cowboy fans will be wearing Matthew Stafford jerseys next year....

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Quite a hijacking of this thread.

Cowboys fans… it’s NOT all about you.