If Barrett is Believed to be Ready

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Alan

Legend
Ramsey not wanting to play by the rules:
You got my hopes up. That was an end of the season article. Jones had structure during the season. It's Barrett's offseason preparation I question.
It's none of my business, so I'll shut up, and wait and see from here on out.

Sorry Ramsey, you obviously missed some of the fine print in the ROD's bylaws.
Here's an excerpt of one of them:
"No poster shall be allowed to discontinue posting unless given specific permission. Such permission can only be achieved by a unanimous vote of his peers."

Sorry. If it makes you feel any better I'll talk to the higher ups about putting this up for a vote during the next Posters Committee meeting. I believe that's in 2027. Maybe 2028, I forget.

Someone will get back to you with the results. :unsure:

BTW, the Rams are your business. :)

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Huge implications to our O-line though. One way or the other.
Agreed, he could be all the difference in the world if he can be an effective starter at OG or C. We are thin with him at the moment much less without him. It seems we haven't been too lucky drafting OL and WR that make a difference with this team. Jury is still out on our current crop but if they don't pan out, our record will be pretty dismal in those areas. Same track record we had with DTs last decade.

Alan

Legend
Ramhusker thinking we're cursed:
Agreed, he could be all the difference in the world if he can be an effective starter at OG or C. We are thin with him at the moment much less without him. It seems we haven't been too lucky drafting OL and WR that make a difference with this team. Jury is still out on our current crop but if they don't pan out, our record will be pretty dismal in those areas. Same track record we had with DTs last decade.
I'm not going to give them bad marks for their ability to draft decent WRs yet because the jury is still out on them for me. Talk to me about this next year and I might be singing a different tune.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
I have plenty of concerns & worries about many of the Rams OL'ers (Long/Saffold/Wells and many more). Barrett Jones along with Joe Barksdale are not in that group. If you want to worry about Barrett....IMO your wasting your worry on the wrong Ram OL'er!

Alan

Legend
BonifayRam worried about worrying:
I have plenty of concerns & worries about many of the Rams OL'ers (Long/Saffold/Wells and many more). Barrett Jones along with Joe Barksdale are not in that group. If you want to worry about Barrett....IMO your wasting your worry on the wrong Ram OL'er!
Worry is never wasted Bonifay. When I run out of things to worry about I'll be dead.

Having said that, I'm keeping a positive attitude about his development.