I will be glad when training camp get started.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramrocket

Hating 49ers and Seahawks from afar
Name
Rod
Love your work Bubba. Really appreciate your efforts especially for the international fans like myself who have little to no chance of getting to Training Camp.

Thanks again.

dpjax

Starter
Camp Reporter
It's starting!!!! :laugh3:
We made it back from the dark side of the moon!

The majority of NFL players arrive for the first day of actual work today.
Tuesday marks the day veterans for 23 clubs report for training camp, making it the football world's biggest 'first day of school.'
The 23 teams include the Arizona Cardinals, Buffalo Bills, Carolina Panthers, Cincinnati Bengals, Cleveland Browns, Denver Broncos, Detroit Lions, Jacksonville Jaguars, Las Vegas Raiders, Los Angeles Chargers, Los Angeles Rams, Miami Dolphins, Minnesota Vikings, New England Patriots, New Orleans Saints, New York Giants, New York Jets, Philadelphia Eagles, San Francisco 49ers, Seattle Seahawks, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Tennessee Titans and Washington Commodes.

Tano

Legend
Vintage 1962. Third generation fan starting in '67.
Also born in 1962 but I didn't become a full time fan until 1973 when Hadl was QB. I became a full time Dodger fan during the latter part of the season in 1972. Big time Laker fan in 1972, Not sure why I didn't become a big Ram fan until the following year.

Maybe it was because Prothro was coach and he sucked that year.

Edit - However, I do remember watching the 1971 Thanksgiving Day game against the Dallas Cowboys.

I remember that game because my family along with a bunch of other families that my parents knew from Church all went to this place called Butterfield. And I remember watching that game outside the camper with a bunch of other people on a small black and white TV.

On a side note - who here remembers going to Butterfield?

Last edited:

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
I remember that game because my family along with a bunch of other families that my parents knew from Church all went to this place called Butterfield. And I remember watching that game outside the camper with a bunch of other people on a small black and white TV.

On a side note - who here remembers going to Butterfield?
Butterfield country? Man I haven’t heard that name in forever. We used to go there every summer for 1-2 week family vacation. They had a three row concrete water slide that was awesome (it seemed so to me as a kid). For some reason I can never forget the soft serve ice cream too. Good times playing uno and Yahtzee outside the camper at night while roasting marshmallows and making s’mores.

Last edited: