I will be glad when training camp get started.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
old-man.gif
"I have a walker older than you!" ~ snackdaddy

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
And yet...where will you go for real news about the Rams.

Granted, threads get hijacked, info is scarce, and there is a lot of boredom but when the rubber hits the road, the info will be here like nowhere else.
Rubber meets the road?.....sounds sketchy but at least you're promoting using protection hahaha

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
This just in......................... Bet on the RAMS to win it all this season!!!!!! Odds are still great. A lot of children on this thread! I was born in 1959! STAND UP BOOMERS STAND UP!!!!!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This just in......................... Bet on the RAMS to win it all this season!!!!!! Odds are still great. A lot of children on this thread! I was born in 1959! STAND UP BOOMERS STAND UP!!!!!
‘59 kinda sucked…. ~ Buddy Holley, Ritchie Valens and the Big Bopper

Gandalf

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
1958 here

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
Crap! 1956 here and if any of you call me grandpa, I’ll kill ya!

Actually told my crew that just before I retired as we just hired 8 new hires, all under the age of 30.

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
'70
I marched in the parade of '76, in my 'lil tri-corn hat carryin' my fake musket. In Jax, FL.
Became a casual St. Louis Rams fan when I moved to the Loo in '94 (after they moved there lol), and watched the Ed get built from my 13th floor office a few blocks away; then I got completely on board the wagon in '99. Never left, even in the 4-pillars era.
As a kid, I remember thinking those Rams helmets were cool though, when I watched them in one of their early SB appearances w/ Youngblood. But I had no real knowledge of football until I started paying real attention to it after '99. Still don't lol, never played -- I played the "other football" sport for a couple of years.
You know, I can keep goin', but I gotta save some air for future posts as we keep this thing going!!! #100

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Born in 1991, became a fan in 1991. Yes, I'm a pup compared to y'all.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Oct ‘68… I also was in period costume… in Philly, July 4th, ‘76… my dad had bought a wrought iron key without me noticing and had a guy in a Ben Franklin costume present us “the key to the city”!!!

Little later, we went to the newly opened Twin Towers in NYC where we were so high up I could swear I could see my house in CA…

Let’s just say that no one had a better “what did you do during summer break” than I did!

Became a Ram fan fall of ‘76 and been one ever since…even as I tried to quit them when they moved to the Loo… couldn’t do it