I will be glad when training camp get started.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
Without any legitimate team news this board this board has become really lame and uninteresting. I know it is a slow time of the year for the NFL but give me a break. I come here for information about the Rams not to hear about others personal woes.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Anticipation Popcorn GIF

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
I come here for information about the Rams not to hear about others personal woes.
I know right !?!
How about somebody share some Penthouse forum letters or something?
It's the off-season for god sakes

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So many NFL threads, not this one, derailed by bullshit.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
Without any legitimate team news this board this board has become really lame and uninteresting. I know it is a slow time of the year for the NFL but give me a break. I come here for information about the Rams not to hear about others personal woes.
Is there some unresolved childhood trauma you’d like to share with the group?

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I know right !?!
How about somebody share some Penthouse forum letters or something?
It's the off-season for god sakes
As I tell BubbaRam about going to training camp in Oxnard.How many of us actually went when The Rams were still in St.Louis.Stan was in that (not Notre Dame) crane over the field. Point being we do get insight sometimes that gives Fans a certain exciting feeling.I’m still getting happy endings ever since about The Rams at SOFI !

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
And yet...where will you go for real news about the Rams.

Granted, threads get hijacked, info is scarce, and there is a lot of boredom but when the rubber hits the road, the info will be here like nowhere else.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
I couldn't wait for Rams TC reports from 'The Rev' and 'Coach O' when they were in St. Louis. Now that they are here and I am close enough to attend, I feel like it's payback to those folks in St Lou to give camp reports. Maybe it will encourage some of them to be Rams fans again.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
The irony of this thread...... .