How about a mock draft where we each pick a team?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
And with the 32nd pick of the NFL draft, the Seattle Shehawks take..... Carey Spear - Kicker - Vanderbilt

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I'll take San Diego. It's my default second favorite team.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I'll take AZ. I'm bombarded daily by their draft needs on the radio.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Great idea! Can i take pittsburgh?
I hope you like Iron and Carbon alloys (that's right I have a chemistry degree) cause you got 'em

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
I'll take Atlanta
I still remember Jamal Anderson doing the dirty bird. It pissed me off then, and it pisses me off now. But you get to do the dirty bird all day long my friend as you're picking for the Falcons

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Are you scheduling a certain time for this to take place? Just curious to know when we start, I love these games (y)

I have a pretty good knowledge of the Bucs, but I'm going to start my in depth analysis of their roster very soon.

PhxRam

Why don't we do a mock draft this year, where we all pick a team (minus Redskins and Colts) and act as a GM on draft day?

We could allow trades, though the have to be reasonable. Each team would get 24 hours to make their pick/accept a trade. We would have to start soon if we give 24 hours in order for all 32 picks to be made before the draft. We could make it so that it's 12 hours if it's too problematic.

If anyone else wants to participate I'm willing to be whoever, but would like to take the Rams obviously.
Anyone else?

you want to try an do this in a embedded spreadsheet to make things easier?

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
you want to try an do this in a embedded spreadsheet to make things easier?

Sounds like a good idea to me. I'm thinking I'm going to have to do a flow chart with all the possible scenarios happening before the 13th pick.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Are you scheduling a certain time for this to take place? Just curious to know when we start, I love these games (y)

I have a pretty good knowledge of the Bucs, but I'm going to start my in depth analysis of their roster very soon.
I thought that after we have the whole thing set, we'd give everyone a few days then do the draft.