How about a draft crush megathread/tracker?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memphis Ram

Legend
Im wondering if the OL coach’s influence causes them to pick Dalman too. There are definitely a few others that I’d prefer.

The Rams reportedly liked Jenkins and he was one player that they visited. He was listed as a G/C. Basedon his play at guard and Green Bay’s willingness to let Linsley move on Id guess they think Jenkins could takeover at Center.

Cushenberry didn’t have a great season by all accounts but a RoD member linked an article reporting that the Broncos are still high on his potential.

Here is a little bit about him claiming he improved as the season went on.https://www.si.com/nfl/broncos/news/keys-to-denver-broncos-offensive-line-turning-the-corner-in-2021

For the Broncos sake, hopefully, the writer is correct and this isn't just a pre-draft pollyanna article written by a new writer (Kenneth Booker is a staff writer at Mile High Huddle just getting his start in NFL media and covering the Denver Broncos).

I'm guessing he replaced this writer from the same website.

Lloyd Cushenberry | C: 42.2

There were some good moments from Cushenberry to help save his grade from being completely terrible, but his season was mostly bad. His lack of length really showed up multiple games, leading to a lot of issues in pass protection and as a run blocker. He was without question the worst run blocker the Broncos had this season and just couldn’t handle reach blocks very well. If he wants to remain a starter, he will need to put in a lot of work on how to improve and cover for his lack of length.

Erick Trickel is the Senior Draft Analyst for Mile High Huddle. He has covered the Denver Broncos, NFL, and NFL Draft since 2013.

Then again, both can be true.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I have not seen much of Bolton. How does his college play compare to Kiser, who was very good. Would he be that much of an upgrade to use the pick on him?

I agree with you on Friermuth.
There are some games he had where I think Bolton's a midround pick like his game vs Georgia last year. But he's built like a stocky RB, he's got good range, and when he's in position he can bring it. He also will fill holes downhill which we haven't seen with our ILBs in a long damn time. How people rank him round one I have no idea but I presume round 2 and 3 he's in play, seems like he's with that group of players.

I think he would upgrade us. How much over Reeder well I think the difference would be he gets to more plays. He'd make our contain a little better.

But if a guy like Collins or Davis is there I would take both those guys before Bolton.

Bolton cutups vs a very good Bama front (tough day but he battles).

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7q3tRa3FM8

Bolton cutups vs another good front in Georgia (rough game for him IMO).

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqz5LtvDsXo

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If I had to pick a center that makes the most sense for the Rams it would be kendrick Green from Illinois. He kind of fits with the Rams like in terms of versatile offensive alignment. He plays both guard positions but he can also play center. And he's really athletic and fits the scheme.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Spencer Brown looks like the perfect left tackle to eventually take Whitworth's place.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If I had to pick a center that makes the most sense for the Rams it would be kendrick Green from Illinois. He kind of fits with the Rams like in terms of versatile offensive alignment. He plays both guard positions but he can also play center. And he's really athletic and fits the scheme.
Green does look like a nice fit for us. He moves really well which the Rams prioritize, though with Kromer gone maybe that changes a little we'll see. But either way he doesn't have medical flags and is a fit so I could see that and I'd be fine with it.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Green does look like a nice fit for us. He moves really well which the Rams prioritize, though with Kromer gone maybe that changes a little we'll see. But either way he doesn't have medical flags and is a fit so I could see that and I'd be fine with it.
I wish he had more tape. I'm intrigued by his versatility.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Spencer Brown looks like the perfect left tackle to eventually take Whitworth's place.
Really like the potential there as well. Brugler has him as a 3rd/4th round pick and would love him in the 3rd for us.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Been looking through the DTs for possible Rams' surprise picks to replace Brock and strengthen us at 5T and this guy is interesting. Hard to find film on plus it's a lower level of competition but he's got some nice size and anchor to him.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Zbc8ddGjMY

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He's fast. He looks kind of light though
He's 230. But that's about what NFL linebackers are in schemes in the modern league. Travin Howard was projected to start and he's 219. I think roquon smith is 220 as well.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Been looking through the DTs for possible Rams' surprise picks to replace Brock and strengthen us at 5T and this guy is interesting. Hard to find film on plus it's a lower level of competition but he's got some nice size and anchor to him.

I like the idea of adding some rotation along the defensive line. The Rams are clearly looking too. They were looking into some ends recently.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
There's just so many stubby MFers in this class. It's a crappy group compared to what we had the past two years and the 5T types are thin.

If their priority is physicality up front (which it is for me) then maybe they just say eff it and draft Togiai. Who is the most physical DL in this draft and who gives them plenty of options like playing him on the nose and kicking SJD outside. SJD has a lot of what I want at 5T with the exception of the rangy type build that helps to handle the better RTs. It would be a run-stopping front but I think we'd be better up front and then we're not solely dependent on Robinson at 5T.

Still hope they just draft Rashad Weaver though. I think he boosts us immediately in our OLB rotation but he's also big and stout enough to play a depth role at 5T or a Fox type role in passing downs even on the interior.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
He's 230. But that's about what NFL linebackers are in schemes in the modern league. Travin Howard was projected to start and he's 219. I think roquon smith is 220 as well.

I have been watching the whole season again. In those two Niners losses the Rams lack of quality linebackers hurt them. A guy like Magrone with speed could help.

8to12

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter

He's got quick feet also .... read that the Cowboys are all over him

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I have been watching the whole season again. In those two Niners losses the Rams lack of quality linebackers hurt them. A guy like Magrone with speed could help.
I like Nick Bolton A LOT too.