Hey Fisher, get a damn QB

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
Rams trade with Cowboys. Y'all get a QB; we get Ezekiel Elliott and an extra 2nd. That's a win/win.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams trade with Cowboys. Y'all get a QB; we get Ezekiel Elliott and an extra 2nd. That's a win/win.

he's not getting out of the top 10. probably to the eagles.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
This is how I envisioned it going down. I'm still pulling for this scenario, and would even give up a future 1st for that pick.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I think we're all gonna be sitting her by pick 8 wanting to either breathe into a bag because Fisher and Snead actually traded up and got a QB...or MUCH more likely... want to throw up in the bag because Wentz and Goff are long gone and you just have this feeling that the Rams are gonna do something that feels really half-assed...

Fixed! :p

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member

Yeah it makes a lot of sense. There will be a RB, or DE/CB/DT there at 15 with great value. Plus you can get Foles thrown in as your backup QB for peanuts. Maybe RB Mason as well, who has been butt hurt since the Rams drafted Gurley. And of course those picks in a very deep defensive draft...

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Not to be a killjoy, but...

Honestly, I can't see Goff or Wentz making it to the Cowboys at 6 for a trade to make sense and I don't think Elliot makes it to 15. Maybe, but I think after seeing what Gurley did, he goes earlier.

I still think it's very possible that Goff and Wentz go top 2 or top 3.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Frankly, I'm not sweating it anymore. The Rams will either get a QB or I'll go ahead and root for the Jaguars until Fisher is gone. I love Bortles and the Jaguars have worked hard to build a competitive team this off-season.

I don't care how that affects my "true fan" status. The Rams are either serious about winning or they aren't. I'm not going to spend my time and energy rooting for a team that isn't serious about winning.
You've been making that "threat" since the season ended. Why not go ahead and beat the rush. Your jags are waiting...

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
Frankly, I'm not sweating it anymore. The Rams will either get a QB or I'll go ahead and root for the Jaguars until Fisher is gone.
I wanted to give this a "like" because I respect your honesty and valid frustration, but didn't want to give the impression I'm happy losing good Rams fans to other teams!

fearsomefour

Legend
Frankly, I'm not sweating it anymore. The Rams will either get a QB or I'll go ahead and root for the Jaguars until Fisher is gone. I love Bortles and the Jaguars have worked hard to build a competitive team this off-season.

I don't care how that affects my "true fan" status. The Rams are either serious about winning or they aren't. I'm not going to spend my time and energy rooting for a team that isn't serious about winning.
So the obvious choice is the Jags?
Just go buy a Pats jersey and be done with it.

Sportsed

Pro Bowler
Today, and things can change since we're still 6 weeks away, I think they're targeting the sixth spot to get their qb. I don't think they'll have to sell the farm to get to 6; probably their 15th, 43rd,, and their 4th will get it done---they may keep their 4th this year, and replace that with next year's 2nd----that should get it done. I'm totally convinced they'll at least try to move up; with either the 4th or next year's 2nd, they would only give up only one of their own picks, and of course they would do that. After the qb, they go wr in round two and te in round 3----three offensive picks in the first 3 rounds. They see this as the year to make such a move to actually upgrade the offense.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You've been making that "threat" since the season ended. Why not go ahead and beat the rush. Your jags are waiting...

Because I love this team. I want to give them every chance this off-season to prove to me they can and will build a winner.

So the obvious choice is the Jags?
Just go buy a Pats jersey and be done with it.

Jaguars are my hometown team. Have a lot of connections to the team. Honestly, I have far stronger real life connections to the Jaguars than the Rams but I've always been emotionally connected to the Rams.

nighttrain

Legend
I vote to trade the farm. Especially now that we have a developing OL that can hopefully protect the QB, and a stud RB who can take some of the pressure off. Whatever it takes to get Wentz!
wouldn't be unhappy with Goff either, hoping his small hands scare some team off
train

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Today, and things can change since we're still 6 weeks away, I think they're targeting the sixth spot to get their qb. I don't think they'll have to sell the farm to get to 6; probably their 15th, 43rd,, and their 4th will get it done---they may keep their 4th this year, and replace that with next year's 2nd----that should get it done. I'm totally convinced they'll at least try to move up; with either the 4th or next year's 2nd, they would only give up only one of their own picks, and of course they would do that. After the qb, they go wr in round two and te in round 3----three offensive picks in the first 3 rounds. They see this as the year to make such a move to actually upgrade the offense.

My guess is that they'll stick with Case "Game Manager" Keenum and either go for BPA at #15 or trade down to get more picks.

If that happens I'm also guessing alcohol consumption by ROD members will skyrocket :burp: and that my fellow mods and I will be working overtime due to :argue: and :rant: and :shooting: :wabbit: :seizure: among our fellow Rams fans.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
Not to be a killjoy, but...

Honestly, I can't see Goff or Wentz making it to the Cowboys at 6 for a trade to make sense and I don't think Elliot makes it to 15. Maybe, but I think after seeing what Gurley did, he goes earlier.

I still think it's very possible that Goff and Wentz go top 2 or top 3.
We aren't picking at 6. We have the #4 pick.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
I still have hopes we some how land Goff, the stars align and all the QB needy teams fill thier QB voids with FAs or other QBs in the draft and he just land into our open arms at 15. That GG combo, Gurley and Goff, killing it for 12+ years together, championships after championships.

giphy.gif

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
wouldn't be unhappy with Goff either, hoping his small hands scare some team off
train

the upside of his small hands is that when his dick is sitting in his hand it will look much bigger.