Hey Fisher, get a damn QB

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram Man

Rookie
please go watch his last game of the season against the bills. actually just watch the last qtr and tell us if he is the answer to any question.

Actually don't do it if you love Fitzpatrick. I remember that game because my wife's family are insufferably loud mouth Jets fans and season ticket holders. All they had to do to make the playoffs was beat a disinterested and injury ridden Bills squad. I had to deal with them over the holidays. They talked all kinds of crap to me about how the Rams sucked (had no quarterback, etc.) and how Jets were making the playoffs behind Fitzpatrick. I would have paid a significant sum of money to watch Fitzpatrick single-handedly lose that game (181 passing yards, 43.2% completion %, 3 INT's and a 42.7% Rating) with my wife's family! :ROFLMAO:

In fairness, you can't judge a QB by a performance in one game. Still I was going to say Fitz has had an 11 year career, started tons of games and yet his teams have never had a winning record. That's actually not true. I looked it up and in 2014 Fitzpatrick's Houston Texans went 9-7. They were 6-7 under Fitzpatrick who got hurt. On December 15, 2014, Keenum was signed off the Rams practice squad back to the Houston Texans. Less than a week later he was forced to play. He started and won the last 2 games of the 2014 season for the Texans.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
I really don't agree with a whole lot of that. And since we both speak in absolutes, this is officially an impasse.

I'm certainly not denying you the right to change teams based on how you feel they're treating you. You're free to do whatever you want, of course. But you simply can't deny the fact that there are a great many fans who explicitly reject the idea that switching teams is an option. Whatever you wanna call that - their hobby, their entertainment, their passion, it doesn't matter - it simply means that you can't be a part of that particular sect of "hobbyists" anymore. Not that you care, and I don't expect you to. But you have to understand that you immediately fall into the "fairweather" and/or "bandwagon" fan category. Again, that shouldn't bother you if you're looking at this "hobby" purely from an analytical and logical standpoint. You just have to stand your ground now and accept that having a minority opinion of this nature comes with a certain stigma attached to it. Not a big deal, right? You're always welcome here, but I don't think you'll be viewed the same as before. And honestly, that kind of saddens me. A while back, during the Bradford era, I considered you one of my sharpest and staunchest allies. Now? I just don't view you the same.

But if they draft "tiny hands" Jared "super skinny, happy feet" Goff and mortgage the future all this will have been an exercise in futility, and Jrry will be not only the staunchest, but sharpest of all of us Ram fans :LOL:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
They sound like its was their final posts, dang it! I predicted a 20 page slugfest and we are only at 11 pages!..DO something, CGI!
lol. Nah. Jrry and I just have strong opinions that we'll carve into our headstones if necessary to make the final point. :death:
Still love the kid. Yeah, I said it. When you're inching up on 50 years old, you get to call everyone younger than you, "kid."

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
lol. Nah. Jrry and I just have strong opinions that we'll carve into our headstones if necessary to make the final point. :death:
Still love the kid. Yeah, I said it. When you're inching up on 50 years old, you get to call everyone younger than you, "kid."
So true, kid...lol

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
Some Rams fans went through the 90's... Losing 17 straight to the Whiners etc. In Fisher I trust