Hekker / trade block / Renegotiated

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Always nice to see our Hispanic brothers representing in the NFL. And I love the mustache. Not everybody can rock that shit. :thumbsup1:

Psycho_X

Legend
Look at those beautiful bastards staring each other down.
1630008895817.png
1630008870020.png

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Oregon boy? How about don't trade our local HS legend QB! I still hear about his antics when he played there, while sitting in the bleachers at my son's HS games. Pride of Bothell, WA!

Don't do him like this, McSnead!
Went to a few Bothell games myself and worked for the district for a while.

Miss my Sparta’s pizza:zany1:

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
Ah, you talking about the "mountaineer game"? (the one Stedman Bailey took a punt to the house after Tavon Austin smoke screened the entire Seahawks coverage team to the wrong side of the field). Then Hek sealed the game with the fake punt deep in our own territory so wussel couldn't get the ball back two points down.

I was at that game! Boy did I pick the best game to see for my 3rd live Rams game (lost the previous two I watched live)
Yeah man, that's the one!! One of the best games I've ever watched let alone attended. My mind was blown when he pulled it down and pitched it. Perfect strike! I was utterly besides myself. Me and my buddy were falling all over the place. Whole stadium in shock-and-aw. Fisher was the king that day.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I’ve waited 7 pages. Had to think on this one.

Me… I am keeping Hekker. Fantastic punter. Fake options. Holder. Dude is the best at all 3.

We are going to the Super bowl with Hekker. He fits the makeup of this team. Every phase of the team has HOF caliber players.

I wish this Bojorquez option came along in a few years because he could be a great punter too.

If we trade or move on from Hekker, it’s we need the cap $.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
WOW!

In the past two days we have had White Goodman and his Consigliere Me'Shell.

If Steve-the-Pirate and Patches O'Houlihan make an appearance, it will like a Home Run or hitting for the Cycle ... or some appropriate football reference related to the number four.

sloramfan

Starter
i'm all in with keeping hekker...

with that said, it's mcvays world now, and we are all in it..

andwith what i've seen, i'm ok with that...

i agree that it will hurt to see hek go, with all the ram lore that he was a part of... the fake punts and throws for first downs.. it's sad to think of how many times, that was what us ram fans clinged to.. the fisher era

if you don't need trickery, play football...

i, for one hate to see hekker go, but the reality is.. business...

and winning football games...

i'm saddened with the thought of hekk not getting a ring this year, because of the before mentioned part of ram lore... but, time moves foward....

sad when old friends part ways..

go rams

slo

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I ran into the bank a couple days ago and some new teller saw my Rams hat and asked me how being a Rams fan in Missouri works after the move .... do I stay a Rams fan etc... kind of a dick question imo. I told him I miss going to games but otherwise its easy..
Then the truth comes out. This kid is originally from Seattle. He says he used to go to the dome for the cheap tickets and how even when the Rams were bad, the games were fun.

I mentioned that yeah, we were bad, but we could always count on beating down the Seahawks.
He lost his smug, shit eating Seahawk-grin with that comment and literally *glared* at me as he said "Yeah..... Johnny Hekker used to piss me off so much!!!!"

Tano

Legend
WOW!

In the past two days we have had White Goodman and his Consigliere Me'Shell.

If Steve-the-Pirate and Patches O'Houlihan make an appearance, it will like a Home Run or hitting for the Cycle ... or some appropriate football reference related to the number four.
Steve the Pirate Approves this message

1630069250654.png

But Patches Ohoulihan was too busy drinking his urine

1630069350388.png

Last edited: