Havrisik Keep him or Dump him?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Should we keep him or dump him?

• Keep him, he's great

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keep him, he's got potential

Votes: 27 20.5%
  • Dump him, he's got potential, but its not worth the risk

Votes: 48 36.4%
  • Dump him, he's simply not good enough.

Votes: 57 43.2%

• Total voters

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
To OldSchoold's point is if he misses one the odds are in favor of a Rams win. I'm with AvengerRam and just go for it on 4th and short inside the oppositions 40 and 2 point conversions after TDs.

Stl2La

Hall of Fame
IMG_3459.png

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
Good Lord, Patterson has 3 years in the NFL and has a career 88% FG percentage. Sign this dude NOW!

From 40-49 yards, Patterson has 3 misses in 19 attempts.

From 40-49 yards, Havirisik has 3 misses in 5 attempts.

Hmmm, which guy sounds more reliable?

Patterson stats are so much better than Havirisik...

Last edited:

Hobgoblin

Rookie
Patterson was inactive on December 17, 2023, due to 2 extra point missed in his last 3 games. He was replaced by Michael Badgley. On December 19th, Patterson was waived by the Lions.

They really cut him because of two extra point misses? I don't know if those caused lion losses but thats not horrible at all and stat wise it doesn't look like he has a history of it like maher did.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Best way to know with Patterson is check out their fan message boards. :laugh3:

Stl2La

Hall of Fame
Patterson was inactive on December 17, 2023, due to 2 extra point missed in his last 3 games. He was replaced by Michael Badgley. On December 19th, Patterson was waived by the Lions.

They really cut him because of two extra point misses? I don't know if those caused lion losses but thats not horrible at all and stat wise it doesn't look like he has a history of it like maher did.
Could you imagine if the Rams signed him and then played vs Detroit in the playoffs. Stafford leads a game-winning drive to get the Rams into field goal position for Patterson to hit the game winner lol

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
Best way to know with Patterson is check out their fan message boards. :laugh3:
I did, and many said he was pretty good.

"Patterson hasn’t even been bad. He made most of his kicks. Tough gig being a place kicker."

"17-19 with 1 over 50, and missed 2 extra points. So he missed 4 kicks out of roughly 50. Like I said ruthless position being a kicker when 46 out 50 gets you fired."

Stl2La

Hall of Fame
I did, and many said he was pretty good.

"Patterson hasn’t even been bad. He made most of his kicks. Tough gig being a place kicker."

"17-19 with 1 over 50, and missed 2 extra points. So he missed 4 kicks out of roughly 50. Like I said ruthless position being a kicker when 46 out 50 gets you fired."
What’s strange is that previous to those two extra point misses he had only missed one extra point in the previous 2.5 seasons. So it’s not like it was an ongoing issue.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
I saw lots of Patterson this year as I keep up on the Lions. Love keeping tabs on Goff and it's a fun team to watch. Patterson is not who you want at K, ideally, but he's not bad and is easily better than Havrisik. Bring him in. The Rams should be ALL OVER THIS, in my opinion.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Okay, so there is officially someone better available. No more excuses, let's get him.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

What's the potential I keep hearing about? Dude is erratic, scary, misses 40 yarders and is not accurate. I don't see any potential.
I don't get it either. The guy has proven to suck balls when it counts. Definition of insanity is doing the same thing and expecting different results. Cut his ass and on to the next kicker. For all we know, we may get lucky with the next one, but it can't be as bad as this guy.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Gotta wait for him to clear waivers I presume. Wondering if that happens.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Very strange for Holmes to do this it seems. Lions fans talk about him being good but shit from 50+ yet it seems in his short career he's 3-6 from 50+. Maybe they just wouldn't try him much from distance because of a weak leg? It all seems strange.