GDT: The Late Games

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I mean...u ever ride in a golf cart? Fuckin good time! Lol

Oh, yeah. Used to work outdoors in horticulture. Golf carts were kind of a necessity. :D

But yeah, I wouldn't give up a golf ball for Garappolo, especially at his current contract.

Memento

Name
Jemma
Just watched. Wish I didn't. Absolutely gruesome injury, and I'm hoping it's not as serious as it looked.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Just watched. Wish I didn't. Absolutely gruesome injury, and I'm hoping it's not as serious as it looked.
It was horrific, the only thing that could have made it harder to watch would be if there was blood like Theismans injury.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Obviously so not a cowboy fan but my heart broke for Dak Prescott.....he is genuinely a straight up no nonsense players player. I wish him a speedy recovery. And I know Peope say don't ever run a business with through your heart but I hope Jerry Jones does right by him and pays him. The kid deserves it. I understand it's always a calculated risk both ways but he has shown enough to be in the same bracket as the other quarterbacks hope they do right by him. You can tell by how his teammates reacted how much he means to Dallas as a player and as a person.

Get well Dak

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
Miami is creating a new catch phrase " fish slapped".

30d17e28248e85b6d04332380b8ccb59.gif

Flint

Pro Bowler
Looked like Dak got his ankle snapped against the g-men, at the very least a dislocation. I don’t know if it was a designed run or not but he ain’t playin no more for a while and the play caller’s gonna get roasted. Tough break.

Memento

Name
Jemma
It was horrific, the only thing that could have made it harder to watch would be if there was blood like Theismans injury.

Oh, fate, don't even remind me. Or that hockey goalie (Clint Malarchuk) who got his throat slashed by a skate. I will never get that out of my head.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
That was heartbreaking and I hate the cowboys

Honestly I can't remember tearing up from any other sports injury. This was just sad the way they showed all the reactions. Hope Dak makes a healthy comeback in the future. He may be consulting with Alex on rehab and other stuff.

TXRams86

The Infamous
Man, that injury to Dak was brutal. Just saw the replay off Reddit. I despise the cowboys and I was never a fan of Dak but the dude is a class act and I feel for him.