GDT: The Late Games

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LA_vision

Hall of Fame
These are the two things that stand out for me about him, especially the taking sacks part. I know the guy doesn't have much in terms of a supporting cast at the moment but he's been pretty bad in general. Guess I expected more from someone people were calling "Danny Dimes." :unsure:

Thats not even his worst trait. Hes a turnover factory. In 17 games, he has 17 INT and 21(!!!!!!) fumbles. He averages over 2 TO a game, thats insane.

Flint

Pro Bowler
I haven't invested as much time in college football as I used to so forgive me if this is an obvious answer. But, what did the Giants see in Daniel Jones when they drafted him? Admittedly I've only watched a few Giants game but nothing about this guy screams "franchise QB".
Whatever happened to “Danny Dimes”? Don’t hear that anymore.

JackKirbyFan

Rookie
Rams win convincingly. Miami thumps the 49ers. And if Zimmer had opted for the FG instead of making a dumb call, would've been a perfect day. Seattle is beatable. And the Rams will prove that.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I'm starting to wonder how good Miami is. Either way it's nice seeing Fitz winning games and showing he can do the job.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I'm starting to wonder how good Miami is. Either way it's nice seeing Fitz winning games and showing he can do the job.

Bears, Raiders, Colts, Panthers, too... A decent chunk of teams that look pretty good, and pretty bad, in stretches... I have no idea what to expect from them.