GDT: Super Bowl LV: Chiefs vs Buccaneers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
LOL, Hilarious how some get their panties in such a wad over satire

That was pretty funny and yes even a little spot on
Agreed, and the fact that some need blue font to appreciate how funny this is, is sad

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's borderline scary that these types of posts are happening.

IIRC, ROD was made, in part because of other sites being consumed by QB discussions. It seems it might also be destroyed by it with posts like this.
You:
tenor.gif

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Mahomes is clearly not evolving and growing in Reid’s system.

His Zero TDs showed he struggles reading the field and processing in big games during pressure situations.

Not sure what is going on but he has clearly regressed from a year ago and just didn’t look like the same player that lead the top offense.

Maybe his new wife is distracting him and the reason we never hear stories of him spending extra time at practice or in the film room.

There are rumors he has been drinking a little and partying more. I saw an article on the internet somewhere, but sorry can’t remember where. It did look legit tho.
No blue font. preach it bruthah! Mahommy BLOWS!

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Used to hold a strong grudge against Brady; now it just feels nice not caring if he wins or loses, good for him

Props to the Bucs defense for finding a blueprint to neutralizing Mahomes albeit Chiefs were without their two starting tackles. They're going to be a test if our team can make a deep playoff run.
The Rams OL wasn't beat up in SB 53, but Belichick identified the weakness at C & RG. They ran blitzed and overloaded those two guys all day.

It shut down the inside run and pressured Goff on over 40% of his drop backs... And he isn't Mahomes.

Ellard80

Legend
Last night was some of the worse oline play ive ever seen.. like it was a flood gate.

On your marks.. get ready... go get him!

that's what it looked like.

Ellard80

Legend
Nothing like seeing the video to show how crucial the offensive line actually is to the qb. We all just saw the proof. Case closed.

Just for fun, here's some stats of two QBs versus the Super Bowl champs:

KC
P. Mahomes
26-49, 270 YDS, 2 INT

LAR
J. Goff
39-51, 376 YDS, 3 TD, 2 INT

And then there's the factor of which team won the game.

KC's offensive line had one of the worse performances I've ever seen.

Did you purposefully not include mahomes regular season game against TAmpa (462 yards and 3 TDs)?

?????

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
should we discuss the tuckrule, spy gate and other issues? Brady is a great QB and in the discussion for greatest but he might have been out of the league before he played in 3 Super Bowls if he took hits like the old days. The NFL made rules to protect Brady.

Those sound like your demons :) . He won 3 SBs in his first 5 years. Im sure he would of made it through lol and not out of the league. Made rules to protect "Brady"? Maybe they were meant to protect Manning? There was a time QBs and WRs were getting killed out there and again mostly because players are faster, stronger and more athletic now. Rules change as the game changes. I dont care what era your talking about, if a QB is playing at a high level at age 43 and in his 20th year, that is pretty damn good. I respect all the players of every generation too much to say he could not of played in the other eras. You can hate the player, I get that...but I dont understand how anyone can diminish what he has accomplished over his career.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Honestly I can't tell who's being sarcastic and who isn't anymore so if it's not colored blue I'm just assuming they are serious. But I'm assuming most of these are being sarcastic. But nothing would surprise me anymore.

It's like one of those old cliches about making a joke when you're actually being serious.

So many people can't admit they're wrong that it'll be a constant theme all year. When Stafford has his first multi turnover game, it'll be "that's definitely worth Goff and two first round picks!"

FarNorth

Hall of Fame
KC's offensive line had one of the worse performances I've ever seen.

Did you purposefully not include mahomes regular season game against TAmpa (462 yards and 3 TDs)?

?????

No. I wasn't dissing Mahomes. He's an awesome qb. And I wasn't trying to be fair or objective. Comparisons of players in different circumstances and games don't mean much.

My actual unstated point was that it's not just about the qb. It's about the offense as a whole. The oline is a good example. The KC offense failed because of their oline, not because of Mahomes. But we have lots of posters who think that the Rams offense was not top notch solely because of their qb. I really can't fathom this.

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well I have hope he stays healthy for more than the 1st half of the season with this line. 2nd half is when the league figures out the offense and the line starts to get bull rushed into the qb.
Well when that happens let’s hope he won’t crap the bed like Jared did.

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Those sound like your demons :) . He won 3 SBs in his first 5 years. Im sure he would of made it through lol and not out of the league. Made rules to protect "Brady"? Maybe they were meant to protect Manning? There was a time QBs and WRs were getting killed out there and again mostly because players are faster, stronger and more athletic now. Rules change as the game changes. I dont care what era your talking about, if a QB is playing at a high level at age 43 and in his 20th year, that is pretty damn good. I respect all the players of every generation too much to say he could not of played in the other eras. You can hate the player, I get that...but I dont understand how anyone can diminish what he has accomplished over his career.
Brady was protected like Fort Knox all those years with NE. I think that’s solely what kept Brady in good shape. He’s essentially a trailer Queen to use a car term. Plus he’s not a running QB.

Tano

Legend
Brady was protected like Fort Knox all those years with NE. I think that’s solely what kept Brady in good shape. He’s essentially a trailer Queen to use a car term. Plus he’s not a running QB.
Plus if anyone grazed Brady's arm while running past, the refs would call a personal foul penalty.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame

Ya, I’m not even sure what to do with all that lol. For the record he is 2nd all time in getting sacked. But believe what you like:D

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
LOL, Hilarious how some get their panties in such a wad over satire

That was pretty funny and yes even a little spot on

I'm goin' commando rn, so no such luck with me...

Also, all this passive aggressive nonsense masquerading poorly as satire isn't helping.

We get it. Some folks may never be okay with this trade and seek to mock the Goff criticisms at every fucking opportunity.

Even if you're right (not remotely close, but whatever), Goff's gone and not coming back.

Check with the mods to open a Vent thread if you just HAVE TO continue to shit on the trade...but this shit is popping up in every damn thread.

I do know that this passive aggressive shit is tired and it's barely been a week. The idea of going through the next 6 months wading through this "satire" is enough to let you guys just have the place.

Shit is toxic af, it's not funny (any assertions to the contrary notwithstanding), and it always devolves into back and forths between posters.

It's not GoffOnDemand...ffs. At the very least, can it be contained to one thread that those of us who have no interest in this can just avoid?

Mackeyser

Name
Mack
No. I wasn't dissing Mahomes. He's an awesome qb. And I wasn't trying to be fair or objective. Comparisons of players in different circumstances and games don't mean much.

My actual unstated point was that it's not just about the qb. It's about the offense as a whole. The oline is a good example. The KC offense failed because of their oline, not because of Mahomes. But we have lots of posters who think that the Rams offense was not top notch solely because of their qb. I really can't fathom this.

Point to me where ANYONE said solely.

Even a single post. I don't believe it. The only folks who are making this claim are those who were against the trade and choose to fight this straw man argument that no one made.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
I'm goin' commando rn, so no such luck with me...

Also, all this passive aggressive nonsense masquerading poorly as satire isn't helping.

We get it. Some folks may never be okay with this trade and seek to mock the Goff criticisms at every fucking opportunity.

Even if you're right (not remotely close, but whatever), Goff's gone and not coming back.

Check with the mods to open a Vent thread if you just HAVE TO continue to shit on the trade...but this shit is popping up in every damn thread.

I do know that this passive aggressive shit is tired and it's barely been a week. The idea of going through the next 6 months wading through this "satire" is enough to let you guys just have the place.

Shit is toxic af, it's not funny (any assertions to the contrary notwithstanding), and it always devolves into back and forths between posters.

It's not GoffOnDemand...ffs. At the very least, can it be contained to one thread that those of us who have no interest in this can just avoid?

Aw Mack, if I didn’t know any better you too just missed that fishing boat at the dock and fell head first in the Lake, I’m okay hope you are :beer2:

Mackeyser

Name
Mack
Aw Mack, if I didn’t know any better you too just missed that fishing boat at the dock and fell head first in the Lake, I’m okay hope you are :beer2:

Nah, fam. I'm so not here for that passive aggressive stuff. I don't care if I'm in a lake or not.

Most of us are too old for that shit... for real. Passive aggressiveness should have died with disco.

Got something to say, say it. I know what he was saying and it wasn't funny.

I respect someone being for the trade and saying so.

I respect someone being against the trade and saying so.

But that "I'm gonna say I'm against this by constantly cracking wise in a wack way so I can always go, 'just kidding' or 'satire' " is just bogus to me.

It's bullshit. We all know it for what it is.

It's snark trying poorly to masquerade as cleverness. Worse, it's the shit that drove so many from Ramstalk all those years ago to the HERD and then to ROD. Well that and the constant personal attacks, but yeah.

As for the forum, that stuff is just crappy and not fun.

And really... we're too old for that stuff.