GAME DAY GDT: Steelers at Rams - Game Day Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamWoodie

Legend
Well...the Rams hurt themselves...but they were robbed by two PIs on Puka and a bogus spot on that paly.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
Lost a lot of respect for Tomlin after this. What is he mouthing off on the sideline?

Fidelis

Semper Fi
Name
Fidelis
NFL is garbage!! I’m leaning towards not giving a shit anymore!! Peace out y’all

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
Rams offensive scheme is a known commodity in the NFL. No one is worried about Sean McVay.

TXRams86

The Infamous
McVay and his stupid ass decisions cost us this game. Stupid play calling to start the second half. Dumb ass decision to play Kendrick. No reason to have held onto Maher after his misses. Pathetic, pathetic performance by this team today and I wish I could say this was our worst loss. It wasn't.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
This "Whose house" chant needs to die.

These guys continually shit the bed against any and every one at home. Fuckin embarrassing

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
End of the day, we screwed ourselves with the crappy kicker and the terrible decision to go five wide on the first drive and throw a near pick six. The refs just put the final nail in the coffin with extreme incompetence or dishonesty at the end. Utter bullshit that they let Porter tackle our WR twice and then called Witherspoon when he didn't impede the WR.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Cut Maher, cut Kendricks, sign another CB or trade for an average one, bench Durant
Nah. Let Durant play through it. He's young. He'll make some mistakes, but he can play. I don't have a lot of belief in Kendrick. He's a boom/bust player, and I'm not confident he'll ever get better. I'd rather have Tomlinson or Shelley on the field.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
End of the day, we screwed ourselves with the crappy kicker and the terrible decision to go five wide on the first drive and throw a near pick six. The refs just put the final nail in the coffin with extreme incompetence or dishonesty at the end. Utter bullshit that they let Porter tackle our WR twice and then called Witherspoon when he didn't impede the WR.

Totally agree Jrry32 -- also thought Higbee's drop was crucial.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Nah. Let Durant play through it. He's young. He'll make some mistakes, but he can play. I don't have a lot of belief in Kendrick. He's a boom/bust player, and I'm not confident he'll ever get better. I'd rather have Tomlinson or Shelley on the field.
Sorry Jerry, besides Witherspoon, our starting CBs are trash. Kendrick is the worse by a lot. Durant is better than him but he gets beat a lot as well.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Rams offensive scheme is a known commodity in the NFL. No one is worried about Sean McVay.
McVay is over rated as a play caller/X’s and O’s OC. He’s no better than a “B” play caller, he’s a better HC than he is a play caller. Just too stubborn to give up play calling duties.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Totally agree Jrry32 -- also thought Higbee's drop was crucial.
Agreed. Higbee's drop and the ensuing FG miss flipped the momentum.
Sorry Jerry, besides Witherspoon, our starting CBs are trash. Kendrick is the worse by a lot. Durant is better than him but he gets beat a lot as well.
Durant is playing an extremely difficult role. He has looked quite good at times and not so good at other times. He's a young dude who played at a FCS program. He has the potential to be a good player. I'm letting him play through it. I don't trust Kendrick. He's a bad decision maker and an average athlete. I know they want him for his size, but I'd rather sacrifice size to avoid his back-breaking mistakes at the worst times.