GAME DAY GDT: Steelers at Rams - Game Day Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

GhostTide

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You guys enjoy this shit show the rest of the season. Got better stuff to do than watch professionals just quit. No way in hell we should have lost this game.

PA Ram

Pro Bowler
I knew this would be a rough year but this is one they let slip away. They can't bring Maher back after this.

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
I thought they had GPS like devices in the football?
Now'd be the time to check in on those...

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
Why is every play on offense so close to running out of time. They waist so many time outs and now it cost them cause the refs never get anything right. This game is nothing but shooting ourselves in the foot. over and over. The Cincy game was worse cause of the no run calls. But this is bad.

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
1698015757814.png

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
At least I can pump the brakes on thinking playoffs. I don't have to wait for the November swoon to convince me.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Yeah, the zebras totally fucked up. But at the end of the day we should’ve buried these motherfuckers.