GDT: St. Louis Rams at Dallas Cowboys

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Did they not call delay of game on the punt, the clock went to 0 then they took it off the screen before dallas snapped the ball?

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Can they just get on the plane and head back to St. Louis? Give them a bit more time planning for the Whiners, cause they're going to need it!

bluecoconuts

Legend
Well we're not 21 points down at the half, so there's a little bit of an improvement there...

We pretty much just gave up at the end though. Making sure that everyone on that D-Line gets a sack.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
DegenR(g)ambler said:
bwdenverram said:
OK. We get the ball back. I don't care if we get 3 damn points. Just get something positive into halftime.
?? there's 40 secs left.

Well we've seen how many teams move the ball with that much time on us. You saying we should just sit on our hands?

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Well shit,at least we're only down 17 instead of 21 at the half this week on the road. :loser:

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
How long does it take to have a good team? The Rams keep stomping my heart

UnknownREknown

Well-unKnown Member
Pathetic football all the way around...its like we have rookie coaches along with all our rookie players..

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
DegenR(g)ambler said:
hate to bring up the bradford thing again, but even my 13 yr old son is screaming for him to call a different play at the line.

Doesn't even matter if he does, the play calling is awful what makes you and your 13 year old son think the audibles are any better?

bwdenverram said:
DegenR(g)ambler said:
bwdenverram said:
OK. We get the ball back. I don't care if we get 3 damn points. Just get something positive into halftime.
?? there's 40 secs left.

Well we've seen how many teams move the ball with that much time on us. You saying we should just sit on our hands?
it is better than getting your qb hurt. i mean we havent shown that we can move the ball at al during the first half. why do you think they would start now?

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
17-0 flatters us, we've been fucking terrible. It's painful to keep pumping this much emotion in to this team.

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
Shock, disbelief, nausea. On top of all that I feel kinda stupid right now.

Only down by 17, but this is the worst ass-whipping we've taken in a while. Hope our guys sack-up in the second half.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
bwdenverram said:
DegenR(g)ambler said:
bwdenverram said:
?? there's 40 secs left.

Yep, cause it would have been one less hit on Sam. Dude is taking a beating today.

HometownBoy said:
DegenR(g)ambler said:
hate to bring up the bradford thing again, but even my 13 yr old son is screaming for him to call a different play at the line.

Doesn't even matter if he does, the play calling is awful what makes you and your 13 year old son think the audibles are any better?

dont even know where to start with this comment? a play call comes in, the qb sees that the play is not going to work according to the def formation, pretty obvious to me that a diff play should be called.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Did anyone else just see that? Chris Williams walks his arse to the LOS in hurry up mode slowing down the entire team and then gets beat off the snap.

Where in the hell was Fisher? If I was HC, I would have run my arse on the field and yanked Williams off of it by his facemask. He gave no effort at all. What a freaking quitter. Replace his arse.

This team has been pitiful all day.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
OT: AZ hanging tough with the Saints in their house 7-7
Watching that game in the background here locally. Hoping the Saints can pull that out.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
This is tough to watch, and my wife is home so I cant even kick the dog. Fisher needs to do something to get this team playing in the 2nd half.

It is only a 17 point hole but the D needs to pitch a shutout and the O needs to light it up.

MTRamsFan said:
bwdenverram said:
DegenR(g)ambler said:
bwdenverram said:
?? there's 40 secs left.

Yep, cause it would have been one less hit on Sam. Dude is taking a beating today.
this.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Even teams that have less talent than us are playing better than we are.

It's all gotta fall on coaching and at the end of the day Fisher has soem answers he needs to give.

This was a pathetic outing ala Spags.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
DegenR(g)ambler said:
bwdenverram said:
DegenR(g)ambler said:
bwdenverram said:
?? there's 40 secs left.

it is better than getting your qb hurt. i mean we havent shown that we can move the ball at al during the first half. why do you think they would start now?

Sorry bro, I can't think that way and that's why we're getting beat so badly. You can't worry about injury. It's a man's game and they need to start playing like it. If they weren't going to try they would of kneeled down. They get 8 yards on first down and then take their sweet time. That makes NO sense. call a TO and you get 2-3 plays in the hurry up. Otherwise, might as well take a knee and go to half to begin with.