GDT: St. Louis Rams at Dallas Cowboys

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Finally a stop, TA returns the punt for a TD and what do ya know flags on the field.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
FLAG:
Rams did something good, so we of course have to throw a flag

15 yard penalty, automatic touch down Dallas

bluecoconuts

Legend
TJ's block was illegal? Bullshit, it's not his fault the Cowboy player wasn't paying attention to his surroundings.

Austin would have had that without the flags being committed, which sucks.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
The block in the back was blatant. We are being penalised because we are fouling, there is no agenda here.

We need to be more disciplined.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
bwdenverram said:
Obvious block in the back. And blindsided block? WTF is that? Are you supposed to call him up first and tell him it's coming.

I know the league wants to be safe, but that is lame.
I'll tell you what that is. Its reputation. The Rams are the most penalized team in the NFL since Fisher arrived and we will NEVER get that rep off our back until we start to play "cleaner" games.
Its bullshit.
NOT a penalty on TJ.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Mojo Ram said:
Down 17 points on the road and your offensive gameplan isn't working.
RUN THE HURRY UP. Please.

Wow.

Déjà vu............all over again.

Is like an endless time loop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
These refs are the biggest pussies in the league. Might as well be flag football.

I love how the dlinmen throws Dahl down too and there's no call. Lol

bluecoconuts

Legend
ScotsRam said:
The block in the back was blatant. We are being penalised because we are fouling, there is no agenda here.

They didn't even call the block in the back, they called a blindside block on TJ when it was clean.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Mojo Ram said:
bwdenverram said:
Obvious block in the back. And blindsided block? WTF is that? Are you supposed to call him up first and tell him it's coming.

I know the league wants to be safe, but that is lame.
I'll tell you what that is. Its reputation. The Rams are the most penalized team in the NFL since Fisher arrived and we will NEVER get that rep off our back until we start to play "cleaner" games.
Its BS.
NOT a penalty on TJ.

I've never even heard of it. Are you supposed to NOT block the guy because he doesn't see it coming. I mean I really don't get that call. The block in the back was easy, I get it. But it almost sounded like they made up a call there.

Sheesh.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
bluecoconuts said:
ScotsRam said:

They didn't even call the block in the back, they called a blindside block on TJ when it was clean.
I think they called both.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
And the positives this half are?

Wow. This is hard to watch.

I don't know what Fisher is doing.