GDT: St. Louis Rams at Dallas Cowboys

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
bwdenverram said:
DegenR(g)ambler said:
bwdenverram said:
DegenR(g)ambler said:
bwdenverram said:
OK. We get the ball back. I don't care if we get 3 damn points. Just get something positive into halftime.
?? there's 40 secs left.

Well we've seen how many teams move the ball with that much time on us. You saying we should just sit on our hands?
it is better than getting your qb hurt. i mean we havent shown that we can move the ball at al during the first half. why do you think they would start now?

Sorry bro, I can't think that way and that's why we're getting beat so badly. You can't worry about injury. It's a man's game and they need to start playing like it. If they weren't going to try they would of kneeled down. They get 8 yards on first down and then take their sweet time. That makes NO sense. call a TO and you get 2-3 plays in the hurry up. Otherwise, might as well take a knee and go to half to begin with.
again, we havent moved the football at all! why risk getting an injury? try something diff 2nd half.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
HometownBoy said:
Even teams that have less talent than us are playing better than we are.

It's all gotta fall on coaching and at the end of the day Fisher has soem answers he needs to give.

This was a pathetic outing ala Spags.
I agree the preparation hasn't been there thusfar this season. As i said earlier,i halfway expect the Rams to come out vs the 49ers and look like a completely different team and play well.
Fisher hasn't shown much at all vs the non-divisional opponents since he arrived.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Unless the Cowboys are more talented, then its our game plan.

As Jimmy Johnson said; we have been totally dominated on both sides of the ball. Disgusting!

There is time left, but I'm sick of digging big holes to start every game!

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
MTRamsFan said:
Can they just get on the plane and head back to St. Louis? Give them a bit more time planning for the Whiners, cause they're going to need it!

Agreed. What a joke.

The only joke worse than the Rams today are the Refs.

They've missed 2 personal fouls on Dallas(including a blatant shot to the head of the QB), ignored an obvious offensive pass interference on Dez's TD and have managed to call penalties on the 1 instance when the Rams did something positive.

Carl Cheffers, you are a worthless arsebag.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
DegenR(g)ambler said:
HometownBoy said:
DegenR(g)ambler said:
hate to bring up the bradford thing again, but even my 13 yr old son is screaming for him to call a different play at the line.

Doesn't even matter if he does, the play calling is awful what makes you and your 13 year old son think the audibles are any better?

dont even know where to start with this comment? a play call comes in, the qb sees that the play is not going to work according to the def formation, pretty obvious to me that a diff play should be called.

He has all the plays in the world, but they're all Schott plays and they're all still the same uninspired plays that aren't working anyways.

Not to mention his O-line is being beaten and bruised more than they have already.

Bradford could change the play, but what is it gonna do?

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
DegenR(g)ambler said:
bwdenverram said:
DegenR(g)ambler said:
bwdenverram said:
DegenR(g)ambler said:
bwdenverram said:
OK. We get the ball back. I don't care if we get 3 damn points. Just get something positive into halftime.
?? there's 40 secs left.

Well we've seen how many teams move the ball with that much time on us. You saying we should just sit on our hands?
it is better than getting your qb hurt. i mean we havent shown that we can move the ball at al during the first half. why do you think they would start now?

Sorry bro, I can't think that way and that's why we're getting beat so badly. You can't worry about injury. It's a man's game and they need to start playing like it. If they weren't going to try they would of kneeled down. They get 8 yards on first down and then take their sweet time. That makes NO sense. call a TO and you get 2-3 plays in the hurry up. Otherwise, might as well take a knee and go to half to begin with.
again, we havent moved the football at all! why risk getting an injury? try something diff 2nd half.

Completely agree with trying something new. I'm just saying 40 seconds and 3 timeouts is all the time in the world. Roll out, screen, anything. But giving up is weak to me. I don't care how many times you've been hit.

When we sacked Kolb 9 times last year you didn't see them giving up. I like Sam, but i'm not going to baby anyone making $50M.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
DegenR(g)ambler said:
bwdenverram said:
DegenR(g)ambler said:
bwdenverram said:
DegenR(g)ambler said:
bwdenverram said:
?? there's 40 secs left.

We could try not showing up...oh wait...we already did.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
This game aint over. We've all watched enough football to know that...

But even if we do come back, WTF did I just watch in the first 30min? How does a team spend all week preparing and show up with THAT?

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Time for the comeback, I am opening the rockstar right now

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Moose Johnston with the best comment of the day... "Coach Fisher is afraid to run the hurry-up because of possible quick three and outs and giving the ball back to Romo. Well they had 5 of them running their regular offense. So what's the difference?" Spot on!

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
We are playing like we were out all night at a club.
somebody needs to check the date stamps on the guys credit cards. I bet we have a few guys that busted curfew

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
CGI_Ram said:

But even if we do come back, WTF did I just watch in the first 30min?

Unfortunately my man, one of the worst 1st halfs of football in our history.. 1 first down and 18 yards of offense.
I don't recall a worse one. Dallas is a good team, but they are not that good.

And honestly, I'm an schocked at how the defense has been this bad so far this year. I mean it's like a totally different team. I'm really starting to think Walton was a bad hire. We have basically the same team. The variable is the D coordinator. What else could it be?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
bwdenverram said:
CGI_Ram said:

But even if we do come back, WTF did I just watch in the first 30min?

Unfortunately my man, one of the worst 1st halfs of football in our history.. 1 first down and 18 yards of offense.
I don't recall a worse one. Dallas is a good team, but they are not that good.

And honestly, I'm an schocked at how the defense has been this bad so far this year. I mean it's like a totally different team. I'm really starting to think Walton was a bad hire. We have basically the same team. The variable is the D coordinator. What else could it be?

This is all on the coaching, right now.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Come on...WW late to the field and Romo make us pay. Inexcusable.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Haha. What a comeback. Such a well prepared team. :roll:

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Inexcusable! That was the veteran LB that couldnt get on the field in time WTF