GDT: St. Louis Rams at Dallas Cowboys

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Mojo Ram said:
bluecoconuts said:
ScotsRam said:
The block in the back was blatant. We are being penalised because we are fouling, there is no agenda here.

We need to be more disciplined.

They didn't even call the block in the back, they called a blindside block on TJ when it was clean.
I think they called both.
did, one was declined.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Mojo Ram said:
bluecoconuts said:
ScotsRam said:
The block in the back was blatant. We are being penalised because we are fouling, there is no agenda here.

They didn't even call the block in the back, they called a blindside block on TJ when it was clean.
I think they called both.

I thought the other was a hold.

A55VA6

Legend
Last years Rams team played so much better than this years team so far... We look like we could lose to the Jags.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
bluecoconuts said:
ScotsRam said:

Yes they did Blue. They actually decline the TJ penalty and took the illegal block in the back.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
bluecoconuts said:
ScotsRam said:

Yes they did Blue. They actually decline the TJ penalty and took the illegal block in the back.

UnknownREknown

Well-unKnown Member
bluecoconuts said:
ScotsRam said:

The mcdobald hit was clean though it was called, the block in the back was a right call and very obvious.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Why aren't they putting Austin in motion and helping him get a clean release so that he can run free?

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
What I'd like to know is how they can call a blind side block on McDonald and nothing on the push of Dahl? Or the headshot on Bradford.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
CGI_Ram said:
And the positives this half are?

Wow. This is hard to watch.

I don't know what Fisher is doing.
Forcing 2 turnovers?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I wonder what the average starting field position looks like in this?

I bet its déjà vu to last week.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
OK. We get the ball back. I don't care if we get 3 damn points. Just get something positive into halftime.

hate to bring up the bradford thing again, but even my 13 yr old son is screaming for him to call a different play at the line.