GDT: Seahawks at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

WestCoastRam

Legend
I know Keenum's pass to Austin was way off but if Austin sacrifices his body there, he might make that catch with a jump.

Mick

Pro Bowler
Just can't miss those wide open looks....it's what separates the good from the clipboard holders...

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That should have been a money throw

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I know Keenum's pass to Austin was way off but if Austin sacrifices his body there, he might make that catch with a jump.

There is no way Austin could have caught that ball. Keenum badly missed an easy pass after Austin gave him a ton of separation against Richard Sherman. Goff! Goff! Goff!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Our defenders get mugged and the call a hold on GR when the guy simply slips on the turf. GRob didn't have hold of anything. If he did the dude would not have slipped.

Ellard80

Legend
Playing Keenum is a sure fire way to keep your offense the worse in the league.

Maybe he can get hot.. but at this point I'm tired of his floating inaccurate passes and constant check downs.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Our defenders get mugged and the call a hold on GR when the guy simply slips on the turf. GRob didn't have hold of anything. If he did the dude would not have slipped.
Yup GRob was screwed on that call.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wow a 38 sighting out there Cody Davis on passing downs at FS?

Mick

Pro Bowler
We just aren't good enough to overcome these silly penalties...can't have that...