GDT: Seahawks at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

WestCoastRam

Legend
Well, I certainly wasn't making an argument about Case, @OldSchool. Whole offense needs to step up. No doubt.

Personally, I'm banging the drum for Pace Murphy to replace Jamon and Wichman. Those guys blow!!

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
God I hate the slide rule, because that's what it creates, bang bang plays that make the defense second guess themselves.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I am so sick of that ability for the QB to take a dive right when he sees the defender launch. It's pure BS.

Mick

Pro Bowler
God I hate the slide rule, because that's what it creates, bang bang plays that make the defense second guess themselves.
As long as we get that call too...our guy gets touched I wanna see a flag...but it doesn't seem to go that way

Psycho_X

Legend
He didn't have to lean into the hit. Was a stupid decision on Tree to even risk it. Probably gives them points, got to be smarter.