GDT: Seahawks at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Its Game Day!!

GettyImages-460876526.0.jpg

Let's bring it!

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Already awake getting a great soccer match in! Rams will rebound today and play a better game. Just not sure it'll be enough to win.

FRO

Legend
20-17 Rams. I would be shocked if the Rams lose. They win the tough ones and lose the easy ones. Plus they always play Seattle tough and will have a huge home crowd behind them.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
It's Time for the "Perfect Storm!!"
Storm-gif.gif

Ram beast.jpg

Billboard.gif

Gur1.jpg

aaron-donald7.jpg

TA_zpsd6tpn0my.jpg

Quinn and Flag.jpg
"LET'S ROLL BABY!!"
GO RAMS!!
addon.jpg

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Did I read somewhere the Rams are planning to light the Colliseum torch as part of a new game ritual?

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I'm looking forward watching this afternoon. The game is going to be much more than just a game. This is really gonna be a historic event. Can't wait.

The results of the game will certainly matter for me,,, but there is gonna be a lot more to take in besides that in this one. I really wish I had been smarter and gone ahead and got my ass out to LA so I could be part of all of this. Those of you that are going to be there are so fortunate. I hope there will be lots of pics posted here from you guys.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Per Adam Schefter
Russell Wilson has a high ankle sprain and his movement could be hindered. But one source says "he's looking great".

Let's crush him.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
We better see Mr. Quinn show up today. I'd like to see five sacks. An early TD by Tavon. Another long drive with Todd capping it off with a score. Throw in a Zuerline field goal and a 17-3 halftime lead. A defensive score to open the third quarter, (I'm thinking a strip sack of Wussel, taken to the house by Barron)

Wussel comes out mid third quarter when his ankle is aggravated and the game gets away, the Rams have another ball control drive for a Gurley score.

Gurleys left handed spike in the end zone is so powerful from letting out frustration, that a tooth from Billy Kilmer pops back to the surface, driven into the turf originally from a 1968 head slap from Deacon Jones.

The 31-6 drubbing erases the memories of last weeks puke-fest. @RamFan503 has his place rocking, emptying all kegs, selling every brisket and burger in sight. @Tron head butts his tv with joy, not rage. @X lets out a primal scream that echoes throughout the Smokie Mountains, and @CGI_Ram declares All Trump and Hillary Tuesday on the off-topic page.

It will be a sight to behold.

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Go Rams!

My faith is shaken but not stirred.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
We're getting ready to go! Catching a special Metrolink train from Anaheim set up just for home games. This is going to be awesome!

CGI wants pics and I wish they would let me bring my good camera. You'll have to settle for iPhone stuff sorry to say.

See you all at the game!

GO RAMS!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
We better see Mr. Quinn show up today. I'd like to see five sacks. An early TD by Tavon. Another long drive with Todd capping it off with a score. Throw in a Zuerline field goal and a 17-3 halftime lead. A defensive score to open the third quarter, (I'm thinking a strip sack of Wussel, taken to the house by Barron)

Wussel comes out mid third quarter when his ankle is aggravated and the game gets away, the Rams have another ball control drive for a Gurley score.

Gurleys left handed spike in the end zone is so powerful from letting out frustration, that a tooth from Billy Kilmer pops back to the surface, driven into the turf originally from a 1968 head slap from Deacon Jones.

The 31-6 drubbing erases the memories of last weeks puke-fest. @RamFan503 has his place rocking, emptying all kegs, selling every brisket and burger in sight. @Tron head butts his tv with joy, not rage. @X lets out a primal scream that echoes throughout the Smokie Mountains, and @CGI_Ram declares All Trump and Hillary Tuesday on the off-topic page.

It will be a sight to behold.
I think we will get to Wilson "Early and Often!" we usually do, I think we average 4 sacks a game on him, IT WILLL BE MORE TODAY!!(y)(y):D:yess::mrburnsevil:

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
Off we go!!! Lot 6 line in 1 hr . GO RAMS!!!!!!!

My wife and I were just at the Huntington Beach Dog Park a week ago. Saw your profile location.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Pickem was the Rams but honestly if I was forced to bet some of my retirement, I would have to bet the hated seanemities...Thank goodness I'm betting on the 'dogs...Strictly a heart wager...GO RAMS, KICK SOME FUCKIN' ASS!!!!!!

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
On the Metro line headed to the Coliseum as I type this. Shitload of Rams fans on board. Its gonna be insane.