GDT: Seahawks at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Nice throw by Keenum to Kendricks in stride!

Picked4td

Pro Bowler
bitter sweet play. on one hand its great to move the ball and get into scoring position. on the other hand, Goff just got even less likely to get PT

Mick

Pro Bowler
I need a TD....I live right in the middle of Seashit territory....watching the entire region mourn a loss to the Rams is one of the few things I live for....

Picked4td

Pro Bowler
If by 100% you mean on the Rams 100%, then sure. Other than that, no. They don't call it all the time.

it was practically a textbook PI for an under thrown ball. if it hits the wr in stride it would be different, but as soon as he tries to come back to the ball and get hits its an easy PI

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
We look so much better when we have a little creativity, some play action, moving the qb, using screens, etc.

That last play - the straight run into the back of the O line not so much, nor the stupid horizontal throws to Austin.