GDT: Seahawks at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mick

Pro Bowler
Ok...honest...if the O doesn't do shit this possession, can we make a change...please...no blame...just do something different...

Picked4td

Pro Bowler
how was there no penalty when Brockers helmet fell off. idk how it comes off from being blocked without there being hands to the face

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
As if a different QB is going to make TA and Brit catch the ball

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
If I was G Dub i would be telling Boras. Come on when is the O going to show up???

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
Whew! Finally, and with no penalty.

C'mon offense - something - anything...

Just need a long drive here. D has to get frustrated. I think - barring something drastic like a qb change, this O will be bottom 2-3 again this year. Just nothing much vertical, no running game. How can we be bottom of league rushing with Gurley?

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Loving the defense and yes even the secondary I'm ok with the growing pains from some new starters and we don't have EJ out there yet either. We need at least 3 here Rams!