GDT: Rams vs Chargers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Average player>trash player.

Common sense really.
Would be common sense if Ealy was an average player. He's garbage! Two teams have given up on him this year. Including the team that he played his 1 good game for in the Super Bowl. He's garbage.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
Average player>trash player.

Common sense really.

Common sense would tell you anytime you're in a situation where all of your backups are playing all starters of an opposing team, you're probably not going to have a good time. Best case scenario for a single backup is to come in and fill in two to four games. An entire b-team defensive line against an opposing team's first stringers is no indication of the quality of depth. That's kind of ridiculous.

Mick

Pro Bowler
running right seems to be the way to go

correction...left...doh

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Common sense would tell you anytime you're in a situation where all of your backups are playing all starters of an opposing team, you're probably not going to have a good time. Best case scenario for a single backup is to come in and fill in two to four games. An entire b-team defensive line against an opposing team's first stringers is no indication of the quality of depth. That's kind of ridiculous.

Oh give me a break. That chargers offensive line is the worst in football and our backups look like high schoolers.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
So the d is not worth watching at this point for anyone who can't see the nightmare happening on tv

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Are these even our 2nd string front 3? I ask that seriously. I didn't pay that much attention but can someone answer that?
this is what happens when you start 2nd and 3rd stringers against starters! This sucks! Lets see what this coaching staff is worth!!

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Would be common sense if Ealy was an average player. He's garbage! Two teams have given up on him this year. Including the team that he played his 1 good game for in the Super Bowl. He's garbage.

He averages about 5 sacks a year. He's a lot better then the crap we have on the field right now. I can care less if hitler released him today. If you don't tell BB when you take a shit, he'll cut you.

Mick

Pro Bowler
On the bright side...we ain't the J-E-T-S ...two pick 6's tonight...yikes

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Bad news? We still can't run right.

theduke

Rookie
Camp Reporter
@theduke whats wrong with what I said curious to know what you saw on that play
I think it's less a matter of what he saw than that the ball came out wobbly. I don't think he was going for Sammy Watkins on that play but Robert Wood. He saw that Wood was covered and tried to pull it back and it came out wobbly.

Just my guess, though. I'd have to go back and look at the tape.