GDT: Rams vs Chargers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FRO

Legend
I don't understand benching the defensive starters. The coaches are much brighter than me, but it's a new system. I don't get it.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Could it be a miscommunication between Goff and Sammy. If it slipped it sure doesn't make sense it was an overthrow by 20 yds

KOWALSKI

Rookie
he looked ok against an awful defense and now looks just like the old garbage bust goff.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Annnnd we should claim Ealy. Don't care what people say. We have NOTHING behind our starters. Smart has potential, but that's about it.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't understand benching the defensive starters. The coaches are much brighter than me, but it's a new system. I don't get it.
It's an odd move for sure

Some of the vets haven't played at all

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Could it be a miscommunication between Goff and Sammy. If it slipped it sure doesn't make sense it was an overthrow by 20 yds

How much of a duck it was is why I think it slipped as he was releasing it. Sammy looked open on a dig. The ball just looked like it came out wrong.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Looked almost like he was changing who he wanted to throw to mid-release and threw a duck.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
Annnnd we should claim Ealy. Don't care what people say. We have NOTHING behind our starters. Smart has potential, but that's about it.

How would one average player help on a defensive line made up of backups?