GDT: Rams vs Chargers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
Oh give me a break. That chargers offensive line is the worst in football and our backups look like high schoolers.

You expect a second string defensive front-seven to compete with a first string offensive line. That's irrational.

Last edited:

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He averages about 5 sacks a year. He's a lot better then the crap we have on the field right now. I can care less if hitler released him today. If you don't tell BB when you take a crap, he'll cut you.
He's garbage! Any DE with a pulse could get 5 sacks with a DLine like Carolina has with the linebackers behind him.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
You expect a second stream defensive front-seven to compete with a first string offensive line. That's irrational.

Calling the chargers offensive line a first string offensive line is irrational.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hemingway is hurt. I like the way Brown runs. He's not that talented physically, but he finishes behind his pads with authority.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Got rolled up on from behind never a good thing.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Welp, that's a serious injury. He's crying and a 300+ pound man crushed his ankle.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Brown earns the first after his RG (?) whiffs.