GDT: Rams at Vikings

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Who is playing outside opposite of Britt? Do you have to keep Quick?

God please no!
I+feel+like+that+quot+no+god+please+no+quot+gif+from+the+_37ab8fa33fb0d6e19776bd122c8701d8.gif

RamWoodie

Legend
Eh. I would still start him.
You'd destroy him too. From what I see...he needs to watch a lot of games and film. Not saying he's terrible but he's just not ready at this point! Force it and you have the ruining of potential...confidence is a fragile thing for some players, and Goff fits that mold in my book.

TXRams86

The Infamous
Good question. Do we even know the extent of Cooper's shoulder injury? Spruce would have been in that knee brace for almost a month come week 1. We can only hope he's near being ready to go by then.

If we go in with 4 healthy WR's and and our TE's while we wait for Cooper and Spruce I think we'll be fine. By the looks of things, doesn't seem like we'll be throwing much anyway.

A bunch of screens and quick outs.

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
We let Shawn Hill get away??? The Minny announcers think they have a Tom Brady on their hands... LOL!!

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Good question. Do we even know the extent of Cooper's shoulder injury? Spruce would have been in that knee brace for almost a month come week 1. We can only hope he's near being ready to go by then.

If we go in with 4 healthy WR's and and our TE's while we wait for Cooper and Spruce I think we'll be fine. By the looks of things, doesn't seem like we'll be throwing much anyway.

A bunch of screens and quick outs.

I think Mike Thomas will make it. He's got talent if he gets his hands right.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Yeah but look at the pressure on both of those throws you have dlinemen right in b his line of sight on both throws 77 couldnt keep him clean.