GDT - Rams at Ravens

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
And of course we can't tackle now.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
I doubt Goff gets us to 11-4. But he probably would not be losing this game. Stafford is a gunslinger. You get nice plays with that. But you also get turnovers. 3 so far today.

Three turnovers today!?!?
Are they all interceptions?

Giles

Pro Bowler
Name
Giles
That's on McVay again. He goes empty set when Sony is wracking up the yards and Staff is finally looking comfortable. I am tired of empty set formations, especially in the Red Zone and in our own end.
When is McVay going to learn?

~ArkyRamsFan~
Mcbay called a stupid playcall no doubt. But that doesn't excuse Stafford fumbling there.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well if you want to bring up Goff every time Stafford turns it over, you also might want to remember that it took Goff 2 full seasons (2019/2020) to throw 42 Td’s while Stafford is at 37 (and counting) in only his 16th game

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
A two score game coming up. I don't see us winning the division if we lose this one. Even if AZ loses to the Cowboys all they gotta do is beat a bad seahawks team next week. Because we ain't beating the 49ers.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
Some very sloppy Ram tackling.

Guess we’re back to allowing those long time consuming drives.

GhostTide

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This team just doesn’t have it. Typical year for the Rams. Nothing new.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Our matador tackling is starting to show itself. Come on guys. I know this is going to be a tough game when the O got nothing to show for…

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
It'd be nice if our Defense could step up and win a game for us.

GhostTide

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This defense just isn’t good. Way overrated just because of the names in the jerseys.

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
So if McVay calls empty set Matthew Stafford is automatically no longer responsible for a negative outcome? What kind of take is this?
Nope. If you've been watching we haven't been efficient in empty set all year. Neither was Goff for that matter. McVay just has a thing for going empty set whether it works or not.

I'm not blaming Staff for a failed offensive concept that has proven to be inefficient and unproductive.

~ArkyRamsFan~