GDT: Rams at Packers 4:30pm ET

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BuffaloRam

Hall of Fame
Yea the aikman canton speech about the old greats currently in and how that paved the way for the young ones Allen Maholmes and Jackson no mention of Goff and even on the live conversation no mention. Kind of disrespectful and no matter like or hate it's not right.
Aikman hates Goff

HellRam

Starter
Happy Rams day yall...

I'll be good as long as I dont have to yell at the refs. Just happy to be here.

Giles

Pro Bowler
Name
Giles
Goff is gonna need to find other options other than woods. I dont like woods chances 1v1 with Alexander.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Aikman hates Goff

Well couple things to that....aikman likes the rams he speaks well of goff when he has to and criticises him when warranted much like many of us. That being said he just narrating it's a fox piece and if you are talking about the qbs left then it's a disrespect. Goff has accomplished more than the other young dudes minus Maholmes. And if your talking about paving the way for the young guys to go to canton yea going to talk Lamar Jackson over Goff. That's just again....effin lame.

And I have been rough on Goff for a while but you still can't take away his wins and accomplishments. If Blake bortles was starting I'd understand why they wouldn't include him but that was just wrong.

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
can't take the Lambeau field slobbering.......

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
All we need is our Oline to play really well and not miss any assignments. Then Goff can play his game and Cam can do his thing. All the other stuff will fall into place. I really need this game to start.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Goff is gonna need to find other options other than woods. I dont like woods chances 1v1 with Alexander.

Please find the check down get it to akers and use higs and Everett assuming he can catch today.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Cam Akers well spoken in that interview.
Yeah I agree. That is one well raised kid right there. He's gonna be a nice face of the franchise type for us after this game I hope. :biggrin: